2021 OIL Results

N_Corey

I can’t believe Idaho doesn’t have their results posted for this. It’s 2021 and they don’t have them posted within 5 days this is ridiculous. If they aren’t up soon I’m just going to have to stay in California and hunt here.

Well I take it this will
Now be the result page/thread when they do come up. I can’t recall when they do post results but I want to say it’s like mid May ?

Last year was May 16th. I bet we get some future sheep, goat and moose hunters next Friday
Last year spring bear and spring turkey were past the posted results dates. This year it took a week from the application deadline. I’m optimistic it might be a little before next Friday

I'd like to see this thread more active... it gives me hope to see new posts here when I login every few hours to check for the first "Going Moose hunting!' post.

Any OIL pics?

so..... bump

I can’t believe Idaho doesn’t have their results posted for this. It’s 2021 and they don’t have them posted within 5 days this is ridiculous. If they aren’t up soon I’m just going to have to stay in California and hunt here.
You new around here? The only thing predictable about the IDFG draws is that they are later than other states and take a very long time. Really no excuse for OIL tags. We are talking about maybe 1,000 total tags??

1 person could do the entire ID spring bear, OIL and big game drawing in 2 days pulling names out of a bucket. It's pretty embarrassing.
I’ve said the same for years. And they could hold a banquet like Maine does for their moose draws and generate more money for the department

My daughter and wife, with my wife’s 2020 Moose, my daughter just called me practically crying she just drew a 2021 Bull Moose. Congratulations to everyone else who draws.

895256E6-85CD-49FE-8842-F6C93F581FBF.jpeg

My daughter and wife, with my wife’s 2020 Moose, my daughter just called me practically crying she just drew a 2021 Bull Moose. Congratulations to everyone else who draws.

View attachment 39752
Dang Billy you all have the best of luck. I’m sure there will be another big old moose Killshot photo coming up soon.
Congratulations to you and your family.
You folks have earned it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom