2021 Pronghorn Antelope Success Phone Skope Giveaway

Photo contest

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Let's see those 2021 Pronghorn Success Photos! Share your best photos (and/or video), along with some details about your hunt.

We'll run the contest for a few weeks and then I'll draw a couple winners from all contributors.

The contest prizes will be a Phone Skope Kit for 1st place and Pyro Putty and an Arch Lighter for 2nd place. Thanks to the folks at Phone Skope for the gear! If you don't already own the a Phone Skope, then get over to their site and get one......that is if you don't win one here! It's a valuable piece of gear to have with you for helping to preserve your hunting and scouting adventures.

Get Yourself a Phone Skope
phone=skope-12720.jpg

My kid's Oregon antelope hunt. He had been keeping track of this buck for a couple of years along with help from hunting partners. He drew the tag and thankfully got permission to hunt him. Made for a great start to our 2021 hunting season. Crawled along the field to find the herd in a shallow depression. After 5 minutes of does being in the way had a 125 yard shot with a suppressed 300 PRC.

Zach antelope.JPG

zach side.JPG

My kid's Oregon antelope hunt. He had been keeping track of this buck for a couple of years along with help from hunting partners. He drew the tag and thankfully got permission to hunt him. Made for a great start to our 2021 hunting season. Crawled along the field to find the herd in a shallow depression. After 5 minutes of does being in the way had a 125 yard shot with a suppressed 300 PRC.

View attachment 64891

View attachment 64892
Very cool goat. Congrats on the trophy

View attachment 64891

View attachment 64892
Your boy wins!!! Lol
That is awesome for him & congratulations on a monster pronghorn. I love to see successful youth hunters!!! That huge smile says it all. ??

Let's see those 2021 Pronghorn Success Photos! Share your best photos (and/or video), along with some details about your hunt.

We'll run the contest for a few weeks and then I'll draw a couple winners from all contributors.

The contest prizes will be a Phone Skope Kit for 1st place and Pyro Putty and an Arch Lighter for 2nd place. Thanks to the folks at Phone Skope for the gear! If you don't already own the a Phone Skope, then get over to their site and get one......that is if you don't win one here! It's a valuable piece of gear to have with you for helping to preserve your hunting and scouting adventures.

Get Yourself a Phone Skope
View attachment 64873
Did you ever draw a winner?

After getting "creeped out" on my 2nd season, CO deer tag and tag cuts in my plan B hunt I had to "settle" for plan C. I felt like my best bet was Central WY and with tag cuts there I burned my 7 points in the special draw after being told the unit held very few 75" goats, my personal goal for this trip. I told my whole group to "just look" on day 1 and here I was with this guy in the spotter before lunch. Almost gave him a pass for being "too short" but thank God my brother was there to tell/yell at me that I had preached all summer about the importance of mass. Glad I listened, I'm so happy with this goat, the hunt and people I shared it with, something I'll never forget!

My Goat (2).jpg

My Goat.jpg

My Score Sheet.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom