2021 Success

COPLAINSHNTR

2021 is off to a great start! In September I was able to take a beautiful cow moose with my bow. Fast forward a couple weeks and it was time to go elk hunting. Wyatt and I were both able to take some cows on this hunt. Wyatt made a great shot (335 yards) on what is probably the biggest cow elk that I have seen. After elk hunting we got home late Sunday and we were geared up to go chase antelope around. Monday evening, after school I got both boys picked up and after chores we headed out. Wyatt was able to connect with a beautiful buck but missed a dandy. I will will tell you with 100% certainty that buck fever got him bad!! Las night I was able to take a great buck myself and had both boys along, there is absolutely nothing better than hunting with them!! Stay tuned as we both have plains deer tags as well for the end of October.
Goat 1.jpg
Goat 2.jpg
IMG_2181.JPG
IMG_5553.JPG
IMG_5583.JPG
IMG_5594.JPG
IMG_5599.JPG
IMG_5604.JPG
IMG_E5632.JPG
IMG_5598.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you all very much, I am very blessed to be able to hunt not only with my both boys but also my dad. Although he doesn't move around good like he could years ago he is always along for the adventure!

Way Kool!! :cool: :cool:

It's been said above, but new freezer, big smiles, family memories. Only thing I can add is it's like those 1970's Old Milwaukee commercials! "It doesn't get any better than this!"

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom