2021 Utah LE and OIL draws now online

I feel your pain hossblur. Maybe it’s time for an 80/20 split instead of a 50/50 split. What do you all think?

I’ve been applying for the same tag for 17 years for 1 of 3 tags on the 17th year one tag in my point pool zone with two applicants I won that tagI do feel for the other applicant as I have been there many times 2 weeks before the hunt I got sick and had to have surgery so I return the tag got my points back and applied this year same unit 18 years points numbers jumped up 2 knocked me out off the point pool as it been said a blind squirrel nut once in a while I drew that tag again in the random draw out of 109 it’s amazing to look at the odds and how things work out so I guess I was meant to have this tag now if I can find a bull

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom