2021 Vernon muzzy buck

pauns08

My son got it done on the opening morning of the Vernon muzzy hunt. The story is in the hunt adventure section.

20210929_085821.jpg

Screenshot_20211002-221031_Video Player.jpg

20210929_092002.jpg

20210929_091913.jpg

20210929_092849.jpg

20210929_093010.jpg

IMG_20210929_145737_383.jpg

Great pic with the three boys. Don't know if they are family or friends but hopefully they share adventures like this their whole lives.

Congratulations on a good buck. Every year there is usually a really good buck that come off the Vernon but the average bucks I see are around 150". I hope some of the areas I mentioned to you helped out.

Nice buck. Congratulations, what part of the Vernon me and my wife drew rifle tags and we will be starting are hunt on the 23rd..

Congratulations on a good buck. Every year there is usually a really good buck that come off the Vernon but the average bucks I see are around 150". I hope some of the areas I mentioned to you helped out.
We actually killed him in one of the locations you suggested so thank you for the help.

Nice buck. Congratulations, what part of the Vernon me and my wife drew rifle tags and we will be starting are hunt on the 23rd..
What are your expectations on the hunt? We killed this one on the front side and he was the second biggest buck we saw on that side. Bunch of 140" type bucks running around but we didn't see to many big bucks.

What are your expectations on the hunt? We killed this one on the front side and he was the second biggest buck we saw on that side. Bunch of 140" type bucks running around but we didn't see to many big bucks.
We both would be happy with some nice 150" to 160" deer. This is her second deer hunt would love to see her get a nice buck to hang on the wall...

We both would be happy with some nice 150" to 160" deer. This is her second deer hunt would love to see her get a nice buck to hang on the wall...
I think you could find 150-160 bucks anywhere you go out there, I think you'll see more deer around bennion, Dutch, and harker with a few 150 type bucks but if you hunted the backside of the sheeprocks I doubt you'll see as many deer but on average the bucks you see will be bigger. Good luck on the hunt

Congrats to all! Well done. Read your post in the adventure section. Been helping a friend out there this year, and will be going out tonight to see if we can get it done.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom