2021 Vernon muzzy buck

pauns08

My son got it done opening morning of the muzzy hunt on the Vernon. The story is in the hunt adventure section.

20210929_085821.jpg

Screenshot_20211002-221031_Video Player.jpg

20210929_092002.jpg

20210929_091913.jpg

20210929_092849.jpg

20210929_092932.jpg

20210929_093010.jpg

IMG_20210929_145737_365.jpg

Awesome buck! Can’t beat that congratulations to you and you’re son! It would be tempting to shooting a huge 2x2 I have always wanted to shoot a straight clean big 2x2 that is pushing that 30 inch mark.

Awesome buck! Can’t beat that congratulations to you and you’re son! It would be tempting to shooting a huge 2x2 I have always wanted to shoot a straight clean big 2x2 that is pushing that 30 inch mark.
My son wanted to shoot him opening morning bad but I wouldn't let him do it that early in the hunt haha

Hey Pauns08, I just noticed your boys buck on our weekly snapshot of the week contest. I'll get it on in the next week or so. Great buck for a 13 year old! Your spoiling him!

Hey Pauns08, I just noticed your boys buck on our weekly snapshot of the week contest. I'll get it on in the next week or so. Great buck for a 13 year old! Your spoiling him!
Hey thanks Adam I appreciate it. Ya he's been a lucky little turd getting a deer tag that took more points to draw than he is old lol. 14 points to draw for a 13 year old haha

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom