2021 Youth Success Photo Contest - Let's See 'Um!

Photo contest

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Let's see those trophy photos of your kids'! 2021 Youth Success Photo Contest! Share your best photos (and/or video), along with some details too!

We'll run the contest for a few weeks and winners will be picked based on what I think are the best field photos......I'll let "Likes" of photos also help guide me.

The contest prizes will be a Phone Skope Kit for 1st place and Pyro Putty and an Arch Lighter for 2nd place. Thanks to the folks at Phone Skope for the gear! If you don't already own the a Phone Skope, then get over to their site and get one......that is if you don't win one here! It's a valuable piece of gear to have with you for helping to preserve your hunting and scouting adventures.

Get Yourself a Phone Skope
phone=skope-12720.jpg

Had a muzzy tag this year so didn’t get to hunt all 3 seasons but I ended up passing about 10 different bucks. Ain’t gonna shoot no dinky little guys but I got lucky and had me 3 landowner doe tags. Filled all 3 of them. Shot em all with my great grandpas Remington 30-06 and they were all one shot kills. Not bad for a little fun after school with some buddies!! Just got to fill my cow elk, fall turkey and swan tags now so we’ll see how that goes.

C5E0697E-40F9-499B-B345-8F4AD0F5CDD0.jpeg

2335482B-D721-435D-9921-FF0A0F987F2A.jpeg

0F6D4A4D-1B17-432F-A256-547CD1050A76.jpeg

12 Year old Daughter's first hunt. We trained all summer hiking, camping, and shooting. We packed in with mules for 7 days into the High Uintas Wilderness. She hiked 5-10 miles a day looking for receptive elk. Up early, never complained, never quit, lived on mountain house meals, always a positive attitude. Connected on this bull on day 6. She's a badass!

Elk1.jpg

Elk3.jpg

Let's see those trophy photos of your kids'! 2021 Youth Success Photo Contest! Share your best photos (and/or video), along with some details too!

We'll run the contest for a few weeks and winners will be picked based on what I think is are the best field photos......I'll let "Likes" of photos also help guide me.

The contest prizes will be a Phone Skope Kit for 1st place and Pyro Putty and an Arch Lighter for 2nd place. Thanks to the folks at Phone Skope for the gear! If you don't already own the a Phone Skope, then get over to their site and get one......that is if you don't win one here! It's a valuable piece of gear to have with you for helping to preserve your hunting and scouting adventures.

View attachment 58906

We'll run the contest for a few weeks and winners will be picked based on what I think is are the best field photos......I'll let "Likes" of photos also help guide me.

View attachment 58906

961A181B-B25B-4E29-999B-47552746401B.jpeg

B17DDF3C-A1AB-4116-8955-C76472146FA3.jpeg

My boys had a great year hunting on the general season hunts in Utah. Ty had a great muzzle loader deer hunt. He made up for a missed shot on this buck when be put a perfect shot on him just before he slipped over a ridge. Bryce was able to harvest his first bull on opening morning of the general season spike hunt.

My boy age 11. Montana Deer tag… First whitetail. The buck was bloody as all get out from a fight the night before. We spotted him about 1.5 miles on private and slow played him and a doe for over an hour until we got a shot. At one point the buck was 49 yards away in the trees but we waited until he passed and took the shot at 110 yards. One clean kill shot from his 243 drt. 2 shots and 2 dead animals.

He works harder than most men.

B398BA77-D793-4D05-91E5-E7D556D10C06.png

EEBDD953-7D5B-4A39-8D05-8CE8866CE82C.png

6F75F300-7313-4E84-BFFD-8BCB60FC0CC4.png

EC2ADE22-0F30-4D62-B017-FDBC9CBB2EE7.png

96A86A1F-B374-4462-AE9F-F88C20A64025.jpeg

Kevin Carlson sent over these photos. He writes, "Cache worked here s little butt off hiking on his first deer hunt. He just turned 10 and decided he wanted to use a 6.5 creedmoor to take his first deer at 160 yards. We got him a tag through the Idaho passport program and he loved it! Not the biggest buck he will ever get but an awesome memory made."

First Buck for Cache.jpg

First Buck for Cache 2.jpg

My eldest son, CJ (13) had a great 2021 hunting season!
He got it started with a nice Jake taken on public land at Lake Sonoma during the spring season.
He put the icing on the cake by taking his second ever Blacktail on Friday afternoon of the last weekend of season. A week of stormy weather had the bucks chasing and he and grandpa spotted this wide fella while making their way into camp from the main road. The fellas gave him a goodhearted bad time for being the first guy to ever kill a buck there while wearing hoop shorts!
He had a close call with a couple B-Zone dandy's later in the year, but buck fever got the better of him. He is already counting the days until next season when he can hopefully get another crack at those big boys!
I am sure all of you other proud dad's and grandad's agree, but hunting with my boys and seeing them develop a love for hunting, the outdoors and all things wild has truly surpassed any personal accomplishments I have had hunting. I hope we are blessed with many more great adventures in the future.
Cheers to all of you that are helping the next generation get started!
1639768262081.jpeg
1639768346876.jpeg

CONTEST WINNERS!
So many fantastic photos! It's really fun to see all those happy kids with their trophies. Thanks to you all who shared photos.

GunSlinger wins the Phone Skope Kit
marley wins the Pyro Putty and an Arch Lighter

Thanks to the folks at Phone Skope for putting up the prizes. If you don't already have a Phone Skope, you ought to get one.

GunSlinger shared photo
9b162f4c-a9dd-42bc-9d06-1f151f51f206-jpeg.jpg

marley shared photo
fb8b5e68-fd9e-4897-87f7-7b718a2ba522-jpeg.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom