2022 3rd Season Hunt Video

schoolhousegrizz

Very Active Member
I put together a short video of my hunt from last year, its not the greatest video?. Many people on this forum helped me. I can't even name them all. Some that come to mind are, Butts, elk96, oldmossback, mountainsqwabler, smokepole, Bingo, buckbrush, Ahunter74, camperA1, backinthegame, wildfin and Bodhi. Thanks again, and I apologize if I missed someone. Many people told me to turn in the tag, I'm sure glad I didn't.

Last edited:
Well I measured him a dozen times,haha. Average of all measurements is 186. I consistently measured 185 and change. His main beams really helped. One was pushing 27 and the other one 28.

Well I measured him a dozen times,haha. Average of all measurements is 186. I consistently measured 185 and change. His main beams really helped. One was pushing 27 and the other one 28.
Wow congratulations, I wouldn’t have put him at that, but I also typically under judge mule deer. I think in the video you or someone mentioned mid 170 that’s what I thought he would be at.

When I shot him I thought he was going to be 175. His ears were 26 inches wide great big main beams, huge eye guards so that really helped. Also, his inside spread was pushing 24. I almost passed because my goal was mid-170s and I thought he'd be close but wasn't sure. As soon as I measured his main beams I knew he'd go over 180.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom