2022 Elk Population Management Hunt 1/2A

tcmartin100

Anyone else get lucky? I drew general, 3rd pass (first pass for rifle), antlerless. Freezer hunt seems fine to me. Lady on the AZGFD phone told me only 25 tickets are being handed out. Maybe I should have picked up a Powerball ticket last week....?

Anyone else get lucky? I drew general, 3rd pass (first pass for rifle), antlerless. Freezer hunt seems fine to me. Lady on the AZGFD phone told me only 25 tickets are being handed out. Maybe I should have picked up a Powerball ticket last week....?
You drew a 3rd choice hunt for a cow and that's lucky?

Guess I didn't know there were different passes in those? I thought it was just pull your name and you get to go.
Five hunts in total, each lasts a week long, with five hunters per week. First two weeks were archery bull, third week was a mix of any elk any weapon or antlerless any weapon, fourth and fifth week are to be antlerless any weapon. I was successful and will have 200 lb or so of elk meat in the freezer.

-1363810733553009789.jpg

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom