2022 hunt dates

pauns08

Anyone know what day the general spike elk will start in 2022 and also the general rifle deer hunt? Can't find it anywhere yet and it's time for me to request vacation at my job. I'm thinking the spike elk will be October 8th and the rifle deer October 22nd but not 100% sure. Anyone know anything yet?

Anyone know what day the general spike elk will start in 2022 and also the general rifle deer hunt? Can't find it anywhere yet and it's time for me to request vacation at my job. I'm thinking the spike elk will be October 8th and the rifle deer October 22nd but not 100% sure. Anyone know anything yet?
Your correct

Hey pauns!

We've always Got Hunts Going!

Anytime You Show up in this State There's some kinda Hunt Going!

I'll Sure Be Glad when they Open it up to Year Around Hunting!

="pauns08, post: 2012738, member: 856"]
Thanks, can I ask where you found the information?
[/QUOTE]
The general rifle deer hunt always starts on the Saturday closest to October 20th. Which next year will be the 22nd. Then the rifle elk hunt will start two weeks before that.

="pauns08, post: 2012738, member: 856"]
Thanks, can I ask where you found the information?
The general rifle deer hunt always starts on the Saturday closest to October 20th. Which next year will be the 22nd. Then the rifle elk hunt will start two weeks before that.
[/QUOTE]
Ok thank you

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom