2022 hunt plans ?

time2hunt

Well with all the cuts to tags what everyone’s plan this year? I was lucky to draw a quality muzzy bull last year. This years plan is rifle elk and muzzy deer.

same here WA is a backburner hunt for me if Im home from hunting another state. So far Im hunting ID rifle elk, MT combo deer and elk and UT late manti elk

I’ve been fortunate enough to have draw all the OIL tags. So like mentioned above this State is my back burner state for hunting.

I lived in WA for 10 years, and never drew a tag. Now, as a non-resident, I bought a NR deer-elk-bear-cougar license and applied for quality deer, quality elk, goat and moose. It cost me right at $1400, and no refunds if not drawn like other states. $110 dollars just to apply, then another $1600+ for a moose or goat tag if drawn. So hard to just walk away from all those points. Sure wish I would draw something there.

Dang, 10 points is not that many in this state, definitely not worth a $1400 pill to swallow either. I hope you draw something.
I agree 10 points is nothing for OIL tags and depending on what elk and deer tags you apply for its nothing. Id spend that money easily on MT combo or ID tags over applying in this crappy state

Alaska moose and grizzly in Sept. Kodiak sitka deer again in Nov.
Still waiting on the rest of the draws. Washington if I pull a draw.
If not a general hunt.

Dang, 10 points is not that many in this state, definitely not worth a $1400 pill to swallow either. I hope you draw something.
Well that $1400 does get me a general season deer tag, and general season elk tag, and bear tag and a cougar tag. I will hunt the general season seer hunt, and if I see a bear, I may shoot it. I love hunting with my buddies up there, and I have gotten to where I was successful on 4-pts the last few years. One of these days I hope to draw a moose tag!

I agree 10 points is nothing for OIL tags and depending on what elk and deer tags you apply for its nothing. Id spend that money easily on MT combo or ID tags over applying in this crappy state
I know 10 points is not a lot...but somebody's gotta draw. My buddy and I went in together on a quality deer hunt application. we averaged 15 points between us and didn't draw....however, his granddaughter drew the same hunt with zero points! Maybe I will get luck one of these years before I go broke applying!:ROFLMAO:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom