2022 January Buck mount

BUGLEnmIN

Very Active Member
Got my January buck back from MOUNTAIN LEGENDS TAXIDERMY AND WILDLIFE STUDIO.
Man did Carl do an amazing job in only 4 1/2 months!
I shared this buck when I killed him and wanted you who saw him to see the end result!
Good luck on the rest of your season fellas!

6869687D-324F-4E0F-971F-E332541F9F78.jpeg

Thank you fellas! These types of bucks are awe full hard to come by these days , especially on New Mexico public land. So to watch this guy for 3 years was super special, actually harvesting him was the icing on the cake!

Got my January buck back from MOUNTAIN LEGENDS TAXIDERMY AND WILDLIFE STUDIO.
Man did Carl do an amazing job in only 4 1/2 months!
I shared this buck when I killed him and wanted you who saw him to see the end result!
Good luck on the rest of your season fellas!

View attachment 91557
Wow- what a buck!

Funny- I saw this post as I was drinking coffee this morning wearing a BRCC t-shirt with the same liberty snake (but it says Coffee or Die)

Wow- what a buck!

Funny- I saw this post as I was drinking coffee this morning wearing a BRCC t-shirt with the same liberty snake (but it says Coffee or Die)
?? I’m gonna get that shirt for my wife! She loves her coffee
Thank you sir , he was a long time coming!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom