2022 muledeer

Bannanaclip

I dedicate this season to finding and getting that monster ,with gas prices going insane ,it will be challenging but worth just longer stays in the woods, I am going to try to hunt higher elevations 7000 ft or more , I know the area ,I'm going too just have not been there in 10 years , have seen 2 ,two,absolutely absolute wall hangers , the area has two things water , and very ,steep terrain ,and heavily used deer trails ,Goodluck to all on the upcoming season

I dedicate this season to finding and getting that monster ,with gas prices going insane ,it will be challenging but worth just longer stays in the woods, I am going to try to hunt higher elevations 7000 ft or more , I know the area ,I'm going too just have not been there in 10 years , have seen 2 ,two,absolutely absolute wall hangers , the area has two things water , and very ,steep terrain ,and heavily used deer trails ,Goodluck to all on the upcoming season
Heck yeah, Brother!

I am kind of in the same boat as you. I have been living in Idaho for the last 5 years and moved back home last May. I drew a deer tag for the place I grew up hunting and last year we spotted some nice bucks in that area during the hunts. This year I am going to be picky on what i harvest.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom