2022 Trophy Bucks - Pack Giveaway

Photo contest

Founder

Founder Since 1999
I know many of you are having some success in 2022. Let's see your 2022 mule deer success! We all enjoy seeing the photos, so join in and share what you've scored on. Who doesn't love to see big bucks?

You'll be in to WIN a nice daypack! Our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear now carry Sitka Gear and they've got a nice Sitka Apex Pack to give away to one of you who shares your 2022 buck hunting success.

Feel free to share multiple trophy shots. Fun to see. Share a little detail about the buck too!

We'll run the photo contest for a few weeks and then I'll randomly pick a winner. Each photo shared will count as one entry and every 10 reactions that your photo gets will get an extra entry. Just another fun contest. We all love seeing the photos.

Thanks to Bad Ass Outdoor Gear for donating the prizes for the contests and PLEASE everyone, when you're in the market to upgrade your gear, please shop Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and give them a chance to earn your business for good. They've got a large selection of hunting gear for you to look through.

Here's the prize that's up for grabs.

Sitka Apex Pack.JPG

I'm posting this one for Steve Merritt.

Big Wyoming Buck 4.JPG

I missed this buck at 400 yrds twice shooting over his back. I have to admit a little buck fever set in on me. I haven’t killed a deer in 4 yrs because I couldn’t find a buck I wanted to hang a tag on. After the miss I was so upset I told my buddie I was going home. The buck happen to run over the ridge. My buddie calmed me down and said let’s go kill this buck, so I got my whits about me again and off we went after this buck. Luckily we found him again in the thick cedars pushing some does. 200yrds and the rest is history. My best buck

E000CADC-C184-4ADF-9EB7-883162076873.jpeg

I know many of you are having some success in 2022. Let's see your 2022 mule deer success! We all enjoy seeing the photos, so join in and share what you've scored on. Who doesn't love to see big bucks?

You'll be in to WIN a nice daypack! Our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear now carry Sitka Gear and they've got a nice Sitka Apex Pack to give away to one of you who shares your 2022 buck hunting success.

Feel free to share multiple trophy shots. Fun to see. Share a little detail about the buck too!

We'll run the photo contest for a few weeks and then I'll randomly pick a winner. Each photo shared will count as one entry and every 10 reactions that your photo gets will get an extra entry. Just another fun contest. We all love seeing the photos.

Thanks to Bad Ass Outdoor Gear for donating the prizes for the contests and PLEASE everyone, when you're in the market to upgrade your gear, please shop Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and give them a chance to earn your business for good. They've got a large selection of hunting gear for you to look through.

Here's the prize that's up for grabs.

View attachment 91993
Here's my 2022 Wyoming high country buck

Screenshot_2022-11-10-06-56-52-311.jpg

Colorado 2nd Season with my Uncle. It has been a long-time coming trying to get a mature buck with him. I think some key factors include: a good buck-to-doe ratio; hunting every minute of every day; hunting smart; becoming better hunters over the years chasing mulies; using big binos; snow and weather; persistence.

20221104_110830 (2).jpg

20221104_111939 (2).jpg

2022 Nevada PIW tag punched on this 210"+ giant we named Sancho. Shot him opening day of the muzzy season. Had over 40 days combined of watching and hunting this buck. Feel super blessed to have a great group of friends and family that helped me achieve this and I couldn't be more grateful to harvest this gorgeous Nevada giant!!

KYPG3429.JPG

DSC_3359.JPG

DSC_3330.JPG

DJLM9097.JPG

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom