2022 Utah Governor tag buck.

UN-F'N-BELIEVABLE How a DRAT Buck Will Keep Growing If Allowed To Live Past Age 3 or 4 Isn't It Niller?
Oak Creek unit had 37 resident tags on it this year. Are you suggesting all our units across the state do that?

Never mind…don’t answer that! We already know it would make you very happy if nobody got to hunt deer in this state anymore.

Oak Creek unit had 37 resident tags on it this year. Are you suggesting all our units across the state do that?

Never mind…don’t answer that! We already know it would make you very happy if nobody got to hunt deer in this state anymore.
That’s not fair V and you know it’s not. Know one I know, that’s a legitimate participant on this hunting forum has ever said that, and you know that.

It’s totally disingenuious to do that. You took 90% of what elkassassin said, and tell the truth. That is: “We already know it would make you very happy if nobody got to hunt deer in this state……….”

Which may well be true, if not completely true at the very least partially true.

And then………. you add one word that misrepresents the entire context of what he said and more importantly it changes the intent and the honest meaning of the things elkassassin has said regarding mule deer management, over these many years of declining populations.

What’s even worse, is you did it on purpose, to discredit elkassassin’s argument but beyond that, it discredits his personal integrity.

The word……. “anymore.” changes the entire context of the statement. It misrepresents….COMPLETELY…. elkassassin as a person and as a hunter.

Hey, none of us are perfect, especially me but when someone makes anyone of us that loves hunting and mule deer hunting as much as we do…..gets misquoted and has disingenuous information spread, that is the absolute opposite of our intent, I’m not going to set here and say nothing.

You know dang well elkassassin doesn’t want to keep hunters from hunting mule deer “anymore”. Wanting to close units or the entire state, for a rebuilding of the mule deer herd population, to protect the long term loss of the resource is not saying or even suggesting that hunters be prevented from hunting anymore. It is precisely and clearly the absolute opposite.

Now if you were new to the forum and new to the discussions and new to the differences of opinions, as to how best to protect and propagate mule deer and mule deer hunting it would be understandable but you’re not. You know you’re adding a word to make his argument the polar opposite of what he meant and means. That kind of behavior is far too common these days.

You’re a smart guy, you argue your points with conviction, I’m disappointed in you. You don’t need to resort to this kind of nonsense. It makes you look petty and tricky. I hope you’ll reconsider your word arrangement in the future. You’re too good a man to do this.

Hey Niller!

Keep Poundin Your PISSCUTTERS!

It Just Wouldn't Be Right If You Weren't Helping Doing Your Part To Keep Age Class LOW!

Does Your Magical Number Include The Conservation,EXPO,Banquet & All Other Tags on the Unit?

Maybe You Could Get The Tag Number Allotment raised Up High Enough The Unit Could Be Destroyed in One Year?

That'd Fix Everything Just Like The Rest Of The State Has Been Fixed!

Keep Your BS Excuses Up Niller!

You Should Have The Whole State Deer Herd Fixed By Sun-Up!

Hey lumpy, you going to give bessy the same lecture? Or is his nonsense allowed because we expect less from him?

As for the use of “anymore,” you are correct that it was not proper and entirely accurate for me to use it. It implies that there was a time he wanted the rest of us hunting deer in the past and now that has changed. That simply isn’t true. Bessy has always been against everyone else hunting deer. 50 years now, is that correct Cat?

I simply couldn’t disagree more with elkassassin on this topic more than I do. I will call out BS when I see it. And if I have to use an example like that to do it, so be it. Bessy doesn’t want us hunting deer in Utah. Nothing short of taking tags out of my pocket will satisfy him. That is very much true. And that, quite frankly, is way worse than any use of “anymore.”

(Because all the tag cuts we’ve been doing for 30 years have worked so well! What is the definition of insanity, again?)

Hey lumpy, you going to give bessy the same lecture? Or is his nonsense allowed because we expect less from him?

As for the use of “anymore,” you are correct that it was not proper and entirely accurate for me to use it. It implies that there was a time he wanted the rest of us hunting deer in the past and now that has changed. That simply isn’t true. Bessy has always been against everyone else hunting deer. 50 years now, is that correct Cat?

I simply couldn’t disagree more with elkassassin on this topic more than I do. I will call out BS when I see it. And if I have to use an example like that to do it, so be it. Bessy doesn’t want us hunting deer in Utah. Nothing short of taking tags out of my pocket will satisfy him. That is very much true. And that, quite frankly, is way worse than any use of “anymore.”

(Because all the tag cuts we’ve been doing for 30 years have worked so well! What is the definition of insanity, again?)
Nope, at least not yet. If and when I believe it’s justified I will.

I’ve said my piece, took it well enough, to your credit, and you’re still at it. No need for me to keep at it, so I’ll let it rest for now.

Yeah we don't expect much out of you.

Kinda Funny But You Won't Hear Or See Me Laughin!

The Minute A Unit Kicks a Few Good Bucks Out Everybody Wants a Piece of The Pie!

HINT NILLER:

The Pie Ain't Big Enough!

But You'd Help Destroy It If You Got in on a Piece!

But Then Again Niller!

You Could Hunt This Same Unit Next Year!

Quit Being a TIGHT-ASS!

Spend Some Of That GREEN You've Got Stashed & Go Hunt Oak Creek Next Year!

I'm Not Telling You,You Can't Hunt!

I'm Not Telling You Not To Hunt!

I'm Telling You To PONY-The-F-Up & Go Hunt!

2lumpy
As long as elkassassin keeps suggesting " hell-f'n-right" I would say he is against anyone ever hunting deer again.
If we followed his 52 suggestings we would be hunting naked and have to walk to wherever we want to hunt and we could only throw rocks at the deer. But you can use a pair of 1987 Bushnell binos because he owns a pair of them so they are good to go (but I doubt anyone else still owns a pair).
No one even himself could not follow hell-f'n-right and still hunt deer.

I'm Not Telling You,You Can't Hunt!

I'm Not Telling You Not To Hunt!

I'm Telling You To PONY-The-F-Up & Go Hunt!

There it is. Finally got him to quit speaking in circles and say what he thinks should happen.

Everyone can hunt all they want as long as they pony up the cash. Us mere peasants and knuckleheads that only give $25 for a tag aren’t worthy. (Sound familiar? Bessy and WL in cahoots together?)

Lumpy, his words, not mine.

And it’s complete BS. But your position is much closer to his on who should get to hunt than it is mine on who gets to hunt, so you won’t lecture him the same way. It’s all good. I can take it. And I’m even okay that you guys have the opinion that less people should get to hunt. I think you’re dead wrong, but I respect your right to be dead wrong if you choose. But let’s not let Bessy off the hook for what he wants. There is ample evidence in his posts to show he doesn’t want others hunting. Sport of the kings only!

Hey Niller!

You've Got The GreenBack To Hunt Oak Creek If You'd Like?

And We Know You Want To!

You Just Want An Oak Creek Tag For 25.00!

Quit Being a TIGHT-ASS!

Buy The Tag!

And Hunt!

I'm Not Telling You To Not Hunt!

I'm Telling You To Hunt!

JUDAS!

There it is. Finally got him to quit speaking in circles and say what he thinks should happen.

Everyone can hunt all they want as long as they pony up the cash. Us mere peasants and knuckleheads that only give $25 for a tag aren’t worthy. (Sound familiar? Bessy and WL in cahoots together?)

Lumpy, his words, not mine.

And it’s complete BS. But your position is much closer to his on who should get to hunt than it is mine on who gets to hunt, so you won’t lecture him the same way. It’s all good. I can take it. And I’m even okay that you guys have the opinion that less people should get to hunt. I think you’re dead wrong, but I respect your right to be dead wrong if you choose. But let’s not let Bessy off the hook for what he wants. There is ample evidence in his posts to show he doesn’t want others hunting. Sport of the kings only!

Hey notdon!

"""Walking To Where We Want To Hunt!"""

That'd Be Terrible Now Wouldn't It?

1987?

Pay Attention!

My First Spotting Gear Is Older Than That!

2lumpy
As long as elkassassin keeps suggesting " hell-f'n-right" I would say he is against anyone ever hunting deer again.
If we followed his 52 suggestings we would be hunting naked and have to walk to wherever we want to hunt and we could only throw rocks at the deer. But you can use a pair of 1987 Bushnell binos because he owns a pair of them so they are good to go (but I doubt anyone else still owns a pair).
No one even himself could not follow hell-f'n-right and still hunt deer.

My tags are free. Remember, I got a LL!

And yes, if given the chance I think hunting Oak Creek would create a lot of lifelong memories. That said, I’m not itching to hunt it. And I’m fine with it being LE. It gives folks like you that think only those who pay to play should get to hunt (with a handful of other super lucky peeps), and leaves the pisscutters on general season for the rest of us mere peasants. A great system, if you ask me.

Elkassassin
Your 52 suggestions in hell-f'n-right I don't see anything in there about elk.
Do you believe elk are not a issue with Utahs deer herd?
Serious question I would like to here you opinion.

Hey notdon!

I Guess You Haven't Been Paying Attention around here The Last 20 Years or so?

Yes,Elk/Elk Hunting Affects Mule Deer!

More Pressure in the Field!

Non-Stop & Overlapped Hunts Continuously!

Everywhere Elk Have Flourished Our Deer Herd Has Suffered!

But Elk Are Not The Only Reason Why Our General Deer Herd SUCKS!

Utah Will Grow Quality Bucks & Bulls Just About Anywhere in the State When managed Properly Rather Than Being Managed For The Almighty Dollar & GREED!

But Elk are only One of The Many Issues With Our Deer Herd!

It's Known as a FUBAR!

F'ED!

Up!

Beyond!

A!

Repair!

Elkassassin
Your 52 suggestions in hell-f'n-right I don't see anything in there about elk.
Do you believe elk are not a issue with Utahs deer herd?
Serious question I would like to here you opinion.

No. He has a lifetime.

And bought it with his own money before he was old enough to even get a deer tag. It’s called wisdom, bessy. That paper route I started at 8 years old has paid off in spades!

All said and done, these Oak Creek bucks were stellar. It seems there are some giants roaming the Henrys this year that are making it through the archery hunt. The Pauns is producing still. Hoss’s home unit is showing more deer than most can remember. Seems like 2022 is set up to be a banner year. Congrats to everyone that gets to go enjoy it! I hope those that are trying to take that away from you are never successful.

And bought it with his own money before he was old enough to even get a deer tag. It’s called wisdom, bessy. That paper route I started at 8 years old has paid off in spades!

All said and done, these Oak Creek bucks were stellar. It seems there are some giants roaming the Henrys this year that are making it through the archery hunt. The Pauns is producing still. Hoss’s home unit is showing more deer than most can remember. Seems like 2022 is set up to be a banner year. Congrats to everyone that gets to go enjoy it! I hope those that are trying to take that away from you are never successful.

Kick in the nuts. I had the money. Did a basement on the side with dad. LITERALLY had the damn money, and decided a cute little .35 rem was a better investment.?????????????????????

Had that gun all of 2 years.

IDIOT!!

Ouch, but better than spending it on a girl you only had for a couple years, I guess!

I hope you got a deer tag in the old stomping grounds this year. It looks like it’s going to be a fun hunt!

Forget the notch in the ear. The last side by side comparison shows anyone with an inkling of mule deer knowledge that the two bucks are the same just by looking at basic frame. 100% the same buck. The ear notch only confirms it. Great buck!

Forget the notch in the ear. The last side by side comparison shows anyone with an inkling of mule deer knowledge that the two bucks are the same just by looking at basic frame. 100% the same buck. The ear notch only confirms it. Great buck!
Yeah anybody with an inkling of muley knowledge knows don't make that decision from looking at antlers.

Well!

Niller Has His LL!

Now He Expects an OC Permit with It!

Just Buy One Niller & GO HUNTING!

I'm Telling You To Go Hunting!

You Hear That Niller?

I'm Telling You To Go Hunting Niller!

Spend The Cash & Go Hunt OC Just Like The Governors Tag Holder Did!

You Can't Hunt it on your 25.00 LL!

But You Can Hunt It!

Quit Being Such a Tight-Ass & Go Hunt It!

Have a friend that had rifle Oak Creek tag last year. Shot a nice deer, but no monster.

But listening to him talk about all the kids wandering around trying to get on Moss payroll, makes me never want that tag.

We Only See & Druel over the Cream of The Crop!

Not Everybody Gets a Monster Buck & I Don't Care Where You're Hunting!

Have a friend that had rifle Oak Creek tag last year. Shot a nice deer, but no monster.

But listening to him talk about all the kids wandering around trying to get on Moss payroll, makes me never want that tag.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom