2023 buck back from taxidermist

MD4U

Happy with my buck so I thought I'd share him 1 more time. Had to put him in the house (wife insisted) so I brought a friend in with him. Some pics from taxidermist shop.
20240403_180809.jpg

20240412_152238.jpg

IMG_20240415_132809.jpg

IMG_20240415_132756.jpg

20240403_204534.jpg

What's the story on your other buck..pic #5
That was my 2020 archery buck. One of the hardest and most time I have spent chasing a single deer ever. My son and I each had archery tags that year and it was both of our "target buck". He is 34 1/2" wide, and mass everywhere, he doesnt score all that great because of tine length but no cares, he is a great deer. We spent a month and a half on him. (plains archery tag) I was able to close the deal. We then spent another month on getting my son on a nice 192 gross buck. I lost 15lbs that hunting season. One of the best seasons I have ever had, spending it with my son, both getting great deer.

That was my 2020 archery buck. One of the hardest and most time I have spent chasing a single deer ever. My son and I each had archery tags that year and it was both of our "target buck". He is 34 1/2" wide, and mass everywhere, he doesnt score all that great because of tine length but no cares, he is a great deer. We spent a month and a half on him. (plains archery tag) I was able to close the deal. We then spent another month on getting my son on a nice 192 gross buck. I lost 15lbs that hunting season. One of the best seasons I have ever had, spending it with my son, both getting great deer.
Sometimes score don't mean a thing.. However you look at him he is a great buck and so is your recent one..both are truly great bucks

Sometimes score don't mean a thing.. However you look at him he is a great buck and so is your recent one..both are truly great bucks
Exactly, I was not even thinking about score with that deer. And am very fortunate to be able to hunt deer like these.

Congrats on a couple stud bucks. Scores could never describe just how incredible those two bucks are. Most of us dream of ever turning up a buck like those, yet you have two.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom