2023 Cc hits post.

Son drew!

1EA66DBC-4CAA-491F-BD93-19B7DC5F8F45.png

The nine most terrifying words in the English language!

I didn’t click the link but I remember Reagan saying something along the lines of “we’re the government and we are here to help”. Is that the one?
Years ago, in a different life I owed a computer dealership. A local Doctor brought a computer in for repair. He was a good guy and a business friend. I called when it was ready to go and his wife came in to pick it up. It was a labor only repair. Because the Doc was a friend I dropped the charge by 50%. I think was about a two hour repair and I charged him $20.

His wife came unglued when I gave her the invoice and threw it at me. Told me there was no way she it was gonna pay 20 bucks to fix a stupid machine. I asked her how much her husband charged for his labor? I thought she was going have a stroke. She just kept yelling, “he works hard, he works hard”.

I was too shocked to respond as she stomped out the door.

Don’t recall if we ever got paid or not.

Sometimes you’re the windshield, sometimes you’re the bug!
one time I was the rock and the other time I was the flyswatter?

Still waiting on my email and my son's. Anticipation is killing me seeing all these others. Few years ago. I drew a general season archery tag and never got an email.

Looks like archery draw odds didn’t improve. Brother was in the mix according to last year odds but unsuccessful once again.

Does anyone know why tf all emails don’t go out at once? Seems like it would be pretty simple to just hit a button and have them all sent.

Crock of **** can't even draw a general muzzy deer tag with 3 points and like a 80% chance to draw. If it weren't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all
Screenshot_20230525_162335_Gmail.jpg

I have received no emails. I went to look up to see if I drew and all it shows are my past applications. I still have all my bonus points. Are guys only finding out if they drew from emails right now?

We have received 3 of the 6 family members emails. One around 12:30 and 2 more at around 4:00.

For some reason, I always seem to receive my email later than everyone else. The past few years the family and friends have all had emails by the evening of the first day. Me on the other had, its been the dead of night or even the following day. No idea as to why... I put my nieces and nephews in and use my email for both their apps and mine. Again, theirs always come as scheduled and mine never do :ROFLMAO:

Hunt Choice
1)
DB1544 - General-season ALW (Rifle) Buck Deer - Ogden (Oct 21 - Oct 29, 2023)
2) DB1598 - General-season Early ALW (Rifle) Buck Deer - North Slope (Oct 11 - Oct 15, 2023)
3) DB1543 - General-season ALW (Rifle) Buck Deer - North Slope (Oct 21 - Oct 29, 2023)

Unsuccessful with zero points. Even with tag cuts I'm surprised.

Hunt Choice
1)
DB1544 - General-season ALW (Rifle) Buck Deer - Ogden (Oct 21 - Oct 29, 2023)
2) DB1598 - General-season Early ALW (Rifle) Buck Deer - North Slope (Oct 11 - Oct 15, 2023)
3) DB1543 - General-season ALW (Rifle) Buck Deer - North Slope (Oct 21 - Oct 29, 2023)

Unsuccessful with zero points. Even with tag cuts I'm surprised.
I drew Ogden rifle still waiting on Son's results.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom