2023 Investigation, get ready Brandon

Cali4x4

Seven key developments in the Biden family business scandal have come to light in 2022. The scandal, suppressed by the intelligence agencies and establishment media dating back to 2020, became one of the major storylines of the year.

Recent polling shows 71 percent of Americans believe accurate reporting of Hunter Biden’s “Laptop from Hell” could have altered the 2020 presidential election. The political impact of the scandal has drawn GOP House leadership to launch nine investigations into Hunter and President Joe Biden. Sixty-two percent of voters approved of the congressional probes.

Since 2018, the DOJ has reportedly been investigating Hunter for alleged tax and gun violations. Hunter has yet to be charged with wrongdoing.

1) U.S. Banks Flagged Over 150 Suspicious Financial Transactions from Biden Family

In April, U.S. banks flagged over 150 suspicious financial transactions from Hunter and James Biden, according to CBS News. The wire transfers included “large” amounts of money tripped for further review by American banks.

Wire transfers have been the tool of choice for money launderers. To mitigate the risks to the financial institutions, suspicious wire transfers over $10,000 are flagged for review. Wire transactions involving more than $10,000 are also to be reported to the Internal Revenue Service.

“The focus is on day one are those bank violations and those bank records,” Rep. James Comer (R-KY) told Breitbart News. “We are pretty confident in what we’re going to find in those. We have two bank violations. We have some bank statements in hand, and we believe that suspicious activity reports, which are bank violations when the bank notifies the federal government that we’re pretty confident that our client has committed a crime, Hunter Biden and Jim Biden have at least 150 of those. And I’ve said this before, and I come from a strong banking background, I don’t think there’s anyone in the history of the United States that’s had that many suspicious activity reports.”

2) Joe Biden Met with Hunter’s Business Partner at White House

News broke in April that Hunter’s closest business partner Eric Schwerin made at least 19 visits to the White House and other official locations from 2009 to 2015, according to visitor logs from the White House. Schwerin also reportedly met with then-Vice President Joe Biden in the White House.

The meetings contradict Joe Biden’s statement that he has not been involved in the Biden family business schemes. In fact, a total of seven times Joe Biden and his team have deflected or denied involvement in the family business. “I’ve never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Joe Biden said.

3) Voicemail Proves Joe Biden Spoke to Hunter About Family Business

In June, news broke Joe Biden left Hunter a voicemail in 2018 about a Chinese energy deal, directly contradicting Joe Biden’s statement in 2019 that he and his son had not spoken about the family’s corrupt business schemes.

“Hey pal, it’s Dad. It’s 8:15 on Wednesday night. If you get a chance just give me a call. Nothing urgent. I just wanted to talk to you,” Joe Biden said in a voicemail reported by the Daily Mail.

“I thought the article released online, it’s going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you’re clear. And anyway if you get a chance give me a call, I love you,” he concluded.

4) Deputy DNI Warned Hunter’s Laptop Was Not ‘Russian Disinfo’; CNN’s Natasha Bertrand Wrote Now Discredited Story Anyway

In December, Cliff Sims, former deputy director of National Intelligence (DNI) stated he warned CNN reporter Natasha Bertrand that Hunter’s laptop was not Russian disinformation before she wrote the infamous and discredited Politico story which utilized “dozens of former intel officials” to purvey a false and misleading narrative about the origins of Hunter’s laptop. Breitbart News reported:
Bertrand, a reporter for Politico at the time, approached then-deputy DNI Sims on October 19, 2020, regarding an article she was writing about 50 former information officials claiming Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation. Breitbart News’s Emma-Jo Morris had a few days earlier broken the “Laptop from Hell” story, which big tech censored, in the New York Post.
Sims told Bertrand before the publication of the Politico story that the “Laptop from Hell” was not Russian disinformation, citing then-Director of National Intelligence (DNI) John Ratcliffe. Despite Sims’ warning, Bertrand wrote the story anyway and gave the Democrats the headline they wanted, Sims stated.
5) White House Debating How to Combat Probes into Hunter

According to a Washington Post report in December, disagreement exists among those surrounding the Biden family about how to combat Republican investigations into the family business.

A disagreement exists between Hunter’s attorney, Kevin Morris, and the White House about how the Biden family should combat the investigations into the family business. Morris wants Hunter to remain in the public eye by attending public events, such as the recent White House state dinner and public art exhibits. The Post reported those who agree with Morris’s strategy also believe Hunter should play a public role in Joe Biden’s potential reelection campaign.

The White House appears to have opposed pushing Hunter further into the public eye, despite Hunter’s noted public appearances, including at Joe Biden’s vacation destinations.

6) Hunter’s Drug Abuse Reportedly Delaying Charges in Tax, Gun-Related Probe

The Justice Department reportedly delayed its “final decision” on whether Hunter will be charged for alleged tax and gun-related violations because people familiar with the matter told the Wall Street Journal in October that Hunter’s drug abuse could be a scapegoat the defense could successfully use to defend the president’s son against potential charges.

According to media reports, charges were expected to be brought by the end of summer 2020, but Joe Biden’s Justice Department is reportedly wrestling with Hunter’s drug addiction.

7) Legal Experts Estimate Hunter Biden’s Legal Defense Costs $100K a Month

Hunter has stated he is not wealthy. According to Hunter’s ex-wife, Hunter was nearly penniless while Joe Biden was vice president, living paycheck to paycheck after out-of-control spending. From 2018-2019, Joe Biden even committed to wiring Hunter $100,000.

Where Hunter is finding the money to pay his legal bills is unknown, but it appears that Hunter has maintained multiple income streams. Breitbart News reported in December:

According to attorneys with knowledge of industry compensation standards, Hunter could be paying more than $100,000 per month ($1.2 million per year) for his legal defense team. Lawyers at such a level would cost $1,000 per hour, a D.C. attorney who asked for anonymity for fear of retribution and reprisal told Breitbart News. Prepping for a single hearing could range from 6 to 40 hours, another attorney said.
FJB
Let's go Brandon

Not holding my breath, R's have a way of effing it up and/or declining major investigations for optics with mainstream media. You know, like the new Maverick himself, Mitt "Pierre Dilecto" Romney! :sick:

I think McCarthy gets Speaker-let's hope he carries out his promises of investigations.

Not holding my breath, R's have a way of effing it up and/or declining major investigations for optics with mainstream media. You know, like the new Maverick himself, Mitt "Pierre Dilecto" Romney! :sick:

I think McCarthy gets Speaker-let's hope he carries out his promises of investigations.
We can only hope for equal justice. But when your trying to drain a swamp. The rhinos like McConnell, Romney, Cheney and Ryan double cross the republican voters.

Yup, just like all of the investigations of Trump, nothing will become of it.

Wish both sides would just get down to work governing the F'ing country instead of chasing down dirt and investigating each other...
That's the only thing they do well. F things up.

Click on hyperlinks to watch and hear Brandon make all these statements. Rigged stolen election. Investigate the fraudster,

Let Me Start Off with Two Words - Made In America, and a three letter word: J-O-B-S! C'mon, man! It's time to findalize the trunalimunumaprzure, as you know, by, go, you know, you know... the thing! No Malarkey! She was 12, I was 30. This woman helped me get a lot of things done. Like bldhyindclapding. Really, I mean it!! Not a joke!! I've been to all 54 states now, so I know about these things! And if you don't believe me, I'll take you out behind the woodshed and teach you a thing or two, like we used to do, you lying dog-faced pony soldier! C'mon, man, really, it's true! And all you insurrectionist treasonous evil ultra mega MAGA Trump supporters must be defeated to save democracy! Look, look, I'll bring us all together - unite - we must unite! I've always been good at that! No malarkey, it's true!

Now... where's my ice cream?

Jill... Jill... somebody soiled my pants again.

I wanna be Senator of the United States, with President Harris beside me!

-- Joe Biden

p.s.: My Butt's Been Wiped!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom