2023 Paunsaugunt muzzleloader

Well we both were able to harvest great bucks! Thanks to everyone for the replies and advice! Happy hunting everyone!

4CB8FE95-6027-480F-BED9-22323FBF8271.jpeg

IMG_9854.jpeg

IMG_9879.jpeg

72866062-94DD-4BD2-85F8-8E610C3291EC.jpeg

Congrats to your and your dad, two awesome bucks on the famed pauns, don't get much better than that!

I recognize your truck and SxS as the ones that stopped about 60 ft. down the road from me, the truck took off spinning tires and throwing dust in the air. the two in the side by side could be heard laughing. Prier to that you was about 300 ft. on the other side and could be heard hooping and hollering at on another all should have more respect for fellow hunters when they are trying to turn up a deer in the area they seen the night before! Anyways congrats on your bucks, I myself ended up taking a good Four point as well.

I recognize your truck and SxS as the ones that stopped about 60 ft. down the road from me, the truck took off spinning tires and throwing dust in the air. the two in the side by side could be heard laughing. Prier to that you was about 300 ft. on the other side and could be heard hooping and hollering at on another all should have more respect for fellow hunters when they are trying to turn up a deer in the area they seen the night before! Anyways congrats on your bucks, I myself ended up taking a good Four point as well.
Let’s see your deer!

Tell us more…

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom