2023 youth gun giveaway

crazymonkey

New to this site but I'm on coues whitetail. Any how last year I ran a giveaway for Arizona youth to promote hunting and this year I'm doing it again .First place is a savage 110 classic in 7-08 with a sig sauer 3x12 scope .Second place is a charles daly compact 20 gauge .And third is a pair of leupold 10x42 binoculars and a heratige rough rider 22lr.
The rules are simple must be a Arizona resident .Must be able to put in for the youth only hunts .and must have a hunter safety.
All guns must be transferred to a legal adult. Per Arizona regs kids can get there hunter safety at 9 and can't hunt till 10 .so they must be 10 in time for the youth hunts. Arizona sets the age at 18 for the max age at the time of the hunts
THE ENTRY WILL RUN TILL THE END OF AUGUST AND THE DRAWING WILL BE THE FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER.
You can enter at [email protected]

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME ,THE NAME OF YOUR KIDS AND THERE AGE AND A PHONE NUMBER TO REACH YOU IF YOU WIN!!
You can check coues whitetail. Com under contest and giveaway

20221202_135350.jpg

Just an update .The rifle is currently at Axis Works and they are donating a muzzle break and the labor to install.

THANKS AXIS WORKS FOR YOUR DONATION!!!!
Anyone needing a expert gunsmith and great customer service you would be hard pressed to find a better group of people.

We've also had a donation of 2 more
pair of binos .So each winner will receive a pair of 10x42 and the marsupial harnesses.

Big thanks to huntsaz for the donation of two pair of binos so all three winners will get a pair and bino harnesses from marsupial gear

20221218_125131.jpg

Thanks to first coues was 80 for the donation of two rifle cases .Also to outdoorlife602 for picking them up in Tucson and bringing them to the valley.

20221220_152348.jpg

Just back from Axis Works and amazing!!! BIG BIG Thanks to Axis Works for there donation of the muzzlebreak and the time to re-cut the threads and fix the crown.This will make sure that even the youngest of kids will be able to handle the recoil.

20221223_125342.jpg

20221223_125327.jpg

20221223_125254.jpg

Very nice what you were doing. I wish it was open to non-residents, we would be in for sure.

Sure wish I could do more but due to the gun laws in each state and such its not something I can do easily all winners are notified and I have to find a local shop to do the required transfer. This insures that I've done my part and verified the person winning meets all the requirements and the guns are properly transferred to there parents or family members .

As long as she meets the requirements for age and has a hunter safety also lastly she must be able to put in for the AZ youth only hunts.Her grandparents would count as the AZ rez requirements.

As long as she meets the requirements for age and has a hunter safety also lastly she must be able to put in for the AZ youth only hunts.Her grandparents would count as the AZ rez requirements.
She has some years to go but if this is still around sounds like a great raffle!

Getting close to the elk draw deadline. Put your kids in to win some great prizes. There are currently over 50 kids entered by comparison there were
only 60 total last year .

With kids still having trouble getting there field day portion of there hunter safety completed I will accept proof of completion of the online portion of there safety as long as the online is completed before the August deadline for entry.

There is an open Field Day event for AZ online hunter education students who have completed the online course at the Tri State Shooting Park in Fort Mohave, AZ, located south of Bullhead City. The event is on Sunday, April 16th, begins at 7:00 AM. Registration is at the azgfd.gov website under Education- Hunter Education. There are 15 seats left as of today, 4/8/23.

Just short of 100 kids entered! That's a big jump from the 60 last year . Keep them coming!! Is your kid entered ? How about that new hunter?

Thank you to loboscout with LS WILD for the shooting bags ,scope covers ,and all the gear for the giveaway .
Just a few more weeks to enter !!!

Today's the last day to enter the drawing !
The winners will be drawn by my young co - host ( a winner from last year ) and same as last year a short video clip of the draw will be made. Good luck to everyone

That's it for this year's drawing . There are 129 kids entered this year with a big push by our young lady's . The drawing is scheduled for Saturday and results will be posted shortly after. Good luck to everyone!!
NEXT YEARS DRAW WILL BE OPEN FOR ENTRIES ON JAN1 .

Drawing winners!!!
1st place Lacy Putz age 13
2nd place Emma Titerington age 15
3rd place Joshua Ingino age13
For anyone that wishes to see the draw in process there is a video on Coues Whitetail .Com in the classified or in the contest and giveaway section.

New to this site but I'm on coues whitetail. Any how last year I ran a giveaway for Arizona youth to promote hunting and this year I'm doing it again .First place is a savage 110 classic in 7-08 with a sig sauer 3x12 scope .Second place is a charles daly compact 20 gauge .And third is a pair of leupold 10x42 binoculars and a heratige rough rider 22lr.
The rules are simple must be a Arizona resident .Must be able to put in for the youth only hunts .and must have a hunter safety.
All guns must be transferred to a legal adult. Per Arizona regs kids can get there hunter safety at 9 and can't hunt till 10 .so they must be 10 in time for the youth hunts. Arizona sets the age at 18 for the max age at the time of the hunts
THE ENTRY WILL RUN TILL THE END OF AUGUST AND THE DRAWING WILL BE THE FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER.
You can enter at [email protected]

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME ,THE NAME OF YOUR KIDS AND THERE AGE AND A PHONE NUMBER TO REACH YOU IF YOU WIN!!
You can check coues whitetail. Com under contest and giveaway

View attachment 95770
This is great man!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom