20c Youth

H2O50

Two of my daughters drew the 20c youth hunt for the first of October. I was wondering if anyone that knows the unit would be willing to help me out in some areas to start scouting on a preseason trip.
Thanks

It's been years since I've hunted in that area, but there was a road off SR89 just south of Kirkland Junction that takes you to the east side of the Bradshaws. I killed my first AZ buck in the pinion/juniper country about 15 miles in. But...your mileage may vary since that was in 1962. It was mule deer country back them. Today's who knows? It might be all housing developments now. :ROFLMAO: It would be worth a day trip to at least check it out, tho. Bring your glass.

The guys on that first hunt with my deer hanging in the background.

post-82-1189639868.jpg

My ATV was an ol' Chevy woodie...

post-82-1189639861.jpg

It's been years since I've hunted in that area, but there was a road off SR89 just south of Kirkland Junction that takes you to the east side of the Bradshaws. I killed my first AZ buck in the pinion/juniper country about 15 miles in. But...your mileage may vary since that was in 1962. It was mule deer country back them. Today's who knows? It might be all housing developments now. :ROFLMAO: It would be worth a day trip to at least check it out, tho. Bring your glass.

The guys on that first hunt with my deer hanging in the background.

View attachment 48696

My ATV was an ol' Chevy woodie...

View attachment 48697
Thanks, I’m planning on a 2 day scouting trip at least. Awesome pics and memories to cherish

Thanks, I’m planning on a 2 day scouting trip at least. Awesome pics and memories to cherish
Indeed. The man with the glasses on the left all the way in the back is my grandfather, who was my hunting partner & mentor. Pop was already in his 60s in that photo & lived to be 94. We hunted together for dove, quail, elk, pronghorn, deer & javelina over nearly 20 years.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom