210 Muzzy primers-Fraud?

Adventurewriter

Very Active Member
A buddy of mine just got a muzzy that requires Federal 210 primers and nobody has them in stock, he is in South Carolina and coming to Colorado for an elk hunt this fall. I googled and there seemed to be lots of options and they are "in stock." My friend tells me that the gun store guys said these site are a scam??? Anyone have a reliable place I can send him??? Thanks

Lots of scam sites out there! Midway has recently had some rifle primers in stock. Otherwise I’d tell him to look in small local stores or as a last resort on Gunbroker (not cheap but they have them).

Unfortunately, as stated a number of the websites saying they have primers ARE scam sites. Be careful, review all sites!

AND if they say 210 primers (instead of 209). Def a scam ?

Lot of websites a out there say they have BH 209 powder in stock too. But as stated, when you get to the payment, they dont accept visa/MC. Pay someone with PayPal F&F and you are just gonna be out your money.

I assume he means #210 large rifle primers. Although any large rifle primers should work. Assuming he’s shooting something with a Variflame or LRMP module? Not sure what it may be if he’s using it in Colorado. Strange.

Thanks guy's I will send him this thread and I think he will be able to figure it out...parasites that prey on good people should be hung

AND if they say 210 primers (instead of 209). Def a scam ?

Lot of websites a out there say they have BH 209 powder in stock too. But as stated, when you get to the payment, they dont accept visa/MC. Pay someone with PayPal F&F and you are just gonna be out your money.
TX custom muzz gun builders are now using large rifle primers. But yes site scammers are very common these days when it comes to anything reloading related

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom