221-223 Antlered Mule Deer

I was there elk hunting a few weeks ago. If you want PM me and I can give you the location we saw some bucks. We didn’t see anything big though.

Outfitters have that unit covered pretty well.
So are you saying DIY guys should just give up or what exactly is your point?
Outfitters are over hunting all of the good units everywhere. I feel like they need to be on limited quotes just like regular hunters.
Thanks for your input. Do you have any other useful info I may be able to use?

The success rate in this area has been low the last few years. This year NDOW finally cut the quotas by about 75% which should help. And there will be no full moon so I am excited about that.
Anyone else have any recent experience?
Thanks

So are you saying DIY guys should just give up or what exactly is your point?
Outfitters are over hunting all of the good units everywhere. I feel like they need to be on limited quotes just like regular hunters.
Thanks for your input. Do you have any other useful info I may be able to use?
I'm saying if there is a good buck there it has a name and has guides on it. If your ok with a buck the guides have passed on you shouldn't have trouble finding one of those. Good luck.

I'm saying if there is a good buck there it has a name and has guides on it. If your ok with a buck the guides have passed on you shouldn't have trouble finding one of those. Good luck.
Yes I get what you mean it is hard for an individual guy to compete with all the guides and spotters.
I know the area has produced some quality bucks in the past but not sure what to expect this year.

I have a friend with more cash than me who is there now with one of Greg Kroghs guides. He said if was in better shape he would have been done first day, so they are in there. They will be on the move soon enough there should be a front coming through but it is 10 days out still. Until then it is really warm.

I have a friend with more cash than me who is there now with one of Greg Kroghs guides. He said if was in better shape he would have been done first day, so they are in there. They will be on the move soon enough there should be a front coming through but it is 10 days out still. Until then it is really warm.
What’s the name of the buck they are after lol

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom