224 and 7/8

nv_hunter

Very Active Member
This buck may have come through before but I think its worth another look. Came out of sonora and scored 224 7/8.
cid__0224081416.jpg

nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif

YA ITS A NICE BUCK!!!

BUT WHO'S THE UGLY MUG HOLDING IT???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

THATS ONLY 1/3 THE PRICE OF THAT NEW CHEVY YOU WANT!!!

AND ONLY TWICE WHAT YOU PAID FOR THE FAKO'S!!!

GOOD GAWD MAN!!!

JUST BOOK THE HUNT!!!

AND REMEMBER!!!

YOU CAN BUY A CHEVY ON ANY GIVEN DAY!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

ONCE HE GOT HIS MANGEY PAWS ON A SET LIKE ABOVE OF HIS OWN HE'D NEVER LOOK AT THE FAKO'S EVER AGAIN!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

That deer looks like a deer that Carlos Hermosillo bought 2 years ago. If its the same deer I would be interested in hearing the story he's telling people about it. I held that rack the day he bought it and he was asking me what he thought it scored. Regardless, its a GIANT!

Drum

dan-henderson_wanderlei-silva.gif

LAST EDITED ON Feb-25-08 AT 09:43PM (MST)[p]That is one dinky elk for sure! No wonder they didn't mount it!

Love the mass! He is a lot heavier than most Sonora bucks. Gorgeous rack for sure.

Hey Harry - it's easy to see where son gets his good looks!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

It would have been pretty easy to look at the tag and read the date killed. Nobody did that? There have been numerous and more frequent tales of high fence hunting down there in Sonora, I wonder if this is one of them. At that price it sounds like it to me because the avg guided hunt down there is around $8-$10K.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom