231 COW ARCHERY

N

NVHUNTERER

I'll be hunting solo in 231 from 8-18 --8-23 if needed, to fill my cow tag.
Will I see any of you down there???
Good Luck to all!!!
NVHUNTERER

[
46bf8e6d3047589e.jpg]
was planning to hunt last week,for cooler weather in 231.Went up on Fri evening(8/3/07),was done 1 hour later --- Good Luck,"Lots Of Cows In Those Hills"

Thanks Bruce,
Where did you take your cow from? Send PM if you want.
NVHUNTERER
Paul

Keep your eyes open for a monster bull, I drew a non-resident archery bull tag in 231. I know that they killed the big bull with the govenors tag, was to have been 436 gross in the velvet. Haven't seen a photo of it yet. Any help would be appreciated. I was also lucky enough to draw a 241-245 Muzzleloader Mule Deer tag and will hunt that after the elk. Good luck on your hunt.

haha, yeah, there are tons of big bulls up there, I had a cow tag two years ago and didnt see one cow but I did see probably 6 bull that were all 330 and better. The big one I saw they killed last year, great big whales tail bull ran right in front of the truck opening morning of the season, it was bigger when they killed him but he scored 376 net P&Y.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom