241-242 cow elk..

Bowhunter05

So I drew a cow archery tag in 241 242 on my last choice. I am looking to focus on 242 since it borders 231 and utah. Has anyone hunted 242 before for Deer,elk or lope?looking for some spots to start scouting from others who have been in the area and have seen elk. I have 3 trips planned and if those don't pan out ill probably return the tag for the next guy and save my points. Looking at old harvest reports its not looking good. A guide I talked to said he has seen plenty of elk up there but I'm not sure if he just wanted my business or he was being honest. Any help would be appreciated. I can trade info on 221-223, 101-109 and 141-145..

It’s not a bad tag you have. I know where the elk will be.
It won’t be easy killing one with a bow but they are there.
I do have something I would ask for in trade. If you’re interested send me a PM

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom