25-06 non lead ammo

That is going to depend on your rifle. There is several brands out there, but you will need to test fire in your rifle for accuracy. I would search the forums to find out which brand may have the best performance on game that you plan to hunt and try to get that bullet in your caliber to see if your rifle will be accurate with it.

RELH

If it won't shoot the TSX you have a problem. I'm not overly impressed with the performance on game but they shoot well in everything I've put them in.

The TTXS may be better.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Thanks for the reply! My rifle is a Remington 700 sendero and I'm hoping to kill a black tail and maybe a bear if the opportunity shows itself. It shoots most ammo pretty well, I just have no experience with any of the nontoxic ammo at all

Is there a weight that is better than another in this cartridge, I've been shooting 115 grain ballistic silver tips, but it shoots 85 grain ballistic silver tips almost the same

My son has used the 100 grn ttsx in the Barnes factory loads to kill several pigs and CA blacktails. It has been a great combo for him

>My son has used the 100
>grn ttsx in the Barnes
>factory loads to kill several
>pigs and CA blacktails.
>It has been a great
>combo for him

This - the 100 grain TTSX ammo typically shoots good to great in most 25-06's especially as far as factory ammo goes.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-12-18 AT 08:45PM (MST)[p]I appreciate all the input guys, the two main bullets I was considering is the 100 gr. ttsx and the 100 e tip? Either will be a factory load

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom