25 years

joesikora

Long Time Member
Mrs Sikora and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary the 9th of November.

What say you?

My great nephew told me that his girlfriend is a dime I had to ask what is a dime he tells me she’s very good looking I told him that his Aunt Kris was, still and will always be a dime! He just laughed because he would tell me all the time when he was around 5 or 6 that Aunt Kris was His Woman!

98331DF8-3DF7-4FC5-823E-7103AF6DDE8F.jpeg

85AB2DE0-B673-4FC1-B31A-D2EDABFFE965.jpeg

70E83842-C63F-4493-9156-7E18B95AB253.jpeg

Last edited:
Congrats To Both of You on Your Special Day!

Until the Last 2 Years I Had Never Been Home/With My Wife on Our Anniversary!

Not One Time!

Guess She Finally Figured if It Was Ever Gonna Happen She'd Have To Be on the Mountain With Me Like the Last 2 Years!:D

You Mighta been a little Younger in them Pics Joe!:D

Congrats, Joe. 25 years is a good starting point and I hope you have a bunch more to go.
Thanks fedoc! I was 35 then so 60 now so I don’t think I’ll make our 50th and if I would I probably wouldn’t know who Mrs Sikora was ?
would it be who Mrs Sikora is or who Mrs Sikora was I wrestled with that and change it to was. I get chastised sometimes for my lack of grammar skills. I can’t help it I have learning disabilities and I write things in the wrong order sometimes I guess, not sure if that’s what the complaint was or not they didn’t say. I did find a learn grammar skills website but been to busy with cervical and lumbar surgeries LOL!

Last edited:
Congrats to both of you, that's getting to be a real record any more! Have a positive mindset and shoot for your 50th!?‍♀️?‍♂️?‍❤️‍?‍?

Mrs Sikora and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary the 9th of November.

What say you?

My great nephew told me that his girlfriend is a dime I had to ask what is a dime he tells me she’s very good looking I told him that his Aunt Kris was, still and will always be a dime! He just laughed because he would tell me all the time when he was around 5 or 6 that Aunt Kris was His Woman!

View attachment 56634

View attachment 56635

View attachment 56636
Congrats Joe that is great in this day and age that a couple stays together for so long. Me and my Mrs are coming up on double that in two more years.

11 years coming up in 2 days. I will be hunting in Montana. She also gets the win for being away from me
Congrats on your 11 years! As already said anything over 10 is a milestone these days. Yes it’s nice for a marriage for some alone time. Finally that’s a very nice goat in your picture

You always include your wife in your posts, you must really love her. Congratulations to you both. Is it the 25th anniversary where you hunt naked together
Thanks hawkbill. You know I think your right! Mrs Sikora likes to bird hunt ducks, geese, especially upland she just loves to watch the dogs work plus shes a decent shot LOL!
We Have been trying to make it up to see Ole Gator the last couple of years but as you all know I’ve been botching the whole thing up with dumb Ole surgeries. We will make up there though
We can’t wait to wack some Ditch Parrots

Congrats on a milestone. We have found that each year together just gets better. 43 and still plugging along!
Thanks so much Blank and a special Congrats to you and Mrs Blank 43 years that is fantastic! Tell Mrs Blank I said she’s a Lucky Woman LOL! No wait I think it’s the other way around!
Here‘s a good one Blank on your next Anniversary take mama out to you two’s favorite place to eat now this part is most important when your about half way there push the play button on your car radio with the song by Tom Petty “You got lucky babe when I found you” then just look over at her with your best told you so look! Now if we never hear from you again on MM we’ll know it didn’t go so well! LOL

Congrats Joe that is great in this day and age that a couple stays together for so long. Me and my Mrs are coming up on double that in two more years.
DeerHunter53 same idea I gave the other boys
I forgot to say this above Now if this idea goes trembly wrong say “ it’s joesikora’s fault “he double dog dare me!” now all of us has used that phrase before and I guarantee the Wives have so it might go over well

Congratulations Joe! 54 years for us next month.

When I tell my wife I'm going hunting now she starts throwing all my stuff in the truck as fast as she can.
You know eel how sometimes you don’t see the forest for the trees? I thought Mrs Sikora was being just super nice by packing all my stuff and loading it in the truck!? After what you just said I might have been wrong! Now I wrote this before just ignore
My wife had the neighbor women over to play cards or something and I think several of them I built their homes and the had similar floor plans. Kathy said to Mrs Sikora how come your kitchen has a trash compactor? Mrs Sikora say without missing a best “I slept with my Builder” then Kathy said without missing a best “I didn’t know that was an option?”

I got a call back one time when I was a cabinet maker. One of the bathroom drawers was sticking. I told my wife I'm headed over to work on Linda's drawers. My wife said "you better not!" :LOL:

What say you?

View attachment 56634

View attachment 56635

What say you?

View attachment 56634

View attachment 56635

View attachment 56636

I guess us hunters can have a hunting passion and still hang on to a good woman!!! Going on 35 years this spring with my pretty lady.

Headed to Paonia Colorado for 3rd season deer with wife in 2 weeks for a week of hunting. She has the tag. Great memories to be made there ;)

Youze guys who get the 'but dear, you need to cut the lawn' crap when you should be off hunting just didn't break your gals in properly. ;)

On Oct. 15 a while back, my lovely bride & I stood at the altar on a Sat. morn & said, "I do." We spent that night at a very nice hotel, but had to return home the next day so my El could go back to work on Mon.

Me? I went deer hunting with a friend in the Adirondacks for a couple days.

And that's how it's been for the past 60 years. My answer to the lawn comment was always, "Yeah, I'll do it when I get back from hunting."

I’m not gonna elaborate further but.......I don’t care how horny they are, men of advanced character DO NOT marry from the middle of September to the middle of December.

I’m not gonna elaborate further but.......I don’t care how horny they are, men of advanced character DO NOT marry from the middle of September to the middle of December.
I've been beating my brains trying to recall, but I can't think of one time over 60 yrs. I actually was gone off somewhere on our Oct. 15 anniversary. I'll check with my SO over dinner tonight, tho, because I can dam-n shure guarantee she'll remember. :ROFLMAO:

I've been beating my brains trying to recall, but I can't think of one time over 60 yrs. I actually was gone off somewhere on our Oct. 15 anniversary. I'll check with my SO over dinner tonight, tho, because I can dam-n shure guarantee she'll remember. :ROFLMAO:
Ya....... but I can dam-n shure guarantee to you back, that you haven’t, cause if you had, you would have never heard the end of it already!!!

I got a call back one time when I was a cabinet maker. One of the bathroom drawers was sticking. I told my wife I'm headed over to work on Linda's drawers. My wife said "you better not!"
hey eel, I always wanted to build cabinets. I’m a home builder by trade. I absolutely love the smell of wood being cut the smell of the ground when we start digging a basement. I’m lucky I had a job I loved

Joe... Buddy..... those images of what they put in your back makes we wonder if something more in the high tech industry may have smelt a little better. Just say’en.

hey eel, I always wanted to build cabinets. I’m a home builder by trade. I absolutely love the smell of wood being cut the smell of the ground when we start digging a basement. I’m lucky I had a job I loved
Kind of a long story but I was only a cabinet maker for a couple years. I had the contractors license. A recession hit and I got a job offer so I gradually phased it out. I enjoyed it though.

You really dare........
Yeah, I did dare over dinner last night.

It took her all of 2 secs. to say, "Yep, when we were in Colorado you missed one. You spent it guiding in the high country. You came home two days after it & took me to the dinner at the Ore House in Durango."

So there you have it. Not too bad -- one out of 60 of them.

Now here's the amusing part. Just before I sat own, I had gone into the bathroom to pee. While I was washing my hands, I was thinking about the question I would ask. Coincidentally, the Colorado days came to mind as I wondered if maybe I had missed one then. But I really didn't recall.

So.....you’ve demonstrated your courage to enter dark water. Hats off, but just for today.
That I did. Like me, Ellen has a very selective memory. She can recall something from 40 years ago like the anniversary thing but can't remember what I said to her 20 mins. ago. :ROFLMAO:

Sounds perfectly normal to me.

Most of my memory is in thick molasses, if I let it heat up over a period of time, it might float back to the surface. Generally, I don’t think it’s worth the effort to apppy the heat.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom