$28.50 a flush. City says it's worth it

DeerHunter53

Long Time Member
In SF today they have on the front page of the Chronicle that the City of San Francisco is Paying $28.50 a flush to provide temporary toilets to the homeless.

That means it is cheaper to provide the $28.50 a flush toilets than the poop patrol.

We tried that up north a couple years ago. Within 2 weeks all the porta pottys were destroyed by vandalism or fire. SF might have a higher class of homeless though.

"Higher class of homeless"? Eel, you make me chuckle.

I suppose there are the some-odd people who are just down on their financial luck but are good folks otherwise.
Good luck with the problems!

I just returned from a week in So Cal visiting a daughter and her little family and didn't see any homeless but we were mostly in a small farming town well off the coast.

Zeke

#livelikezac

My wife and I just got back from So Cal. Decided to visit the famed Venice Beach...what a disgusting piece of trash. We were there for no longer than 30 min, enough time to see a fine gentleman taking a dump in the sand. After seeing that, I started taking a closer look and noticed human feces wasn't hard to find. There were probably 40ish homeless with tent camps all over the beach. I've decided, California can keep them there and I'll stay home in Utah.

>"Higher class of homeless"? Eel, you
>make me chuckle.
>
>I suppose there are the some-odd
>people who are just down
>on their financial luck but
>are good folks otherwise.
>Good luck with the problems!
>
>I just returned from a week
>in So Cal visiting a
>daughter and her little family
>and didn't see any homeless
>but we were mostly in
>a small farming town well
>off the coast.
>
>Zeke
>
>#livelikezac

Had a buddy whose dad worked a big ranch out of Livermore. Purty country.

#livelikezac

I bet you wished that you had a sling shot when that "fine gentleman" drop his pants to crap on the beach.

RELH

?My wife and I just got back from So Cal. Decided to visit the famed Venice Beach...what a disgusting piece of trash. We were there for no longer than 30 min, enough time to see a fine gentleman taking a dump in the sand. After seeing that, I started taking a closer look and noticed human feces wasn't hard to find. There were probably 40ish homeless with tent camps all over the beach. I've decided, California can keep them there and I'll stay home in Utah.?

Mutley, eel says he wants pictures or it didn't happen...

>?My wife and I just got
>back from So Cal. Decided
>to visit the famed Venice
>Beach...what a disgusting piece of
>trash. We were there for
>no longer than 30 min,
>enough time to see a
>fine gentleman taking a dump
>in the sand. After seeing
>that, I started taking a
>closer look and noticed human
>feces wasn't hard to find.