2b January Archery

phop

We are leaving Friday for my son's 2b archery youth hunt. Has anyone been in there lately that could give me an idea of the condition of the main road to buzzard park? We have hunted the unit before but never in January.

Thanks

I havent been out all the way up to buzzard park in a few weeks, but roads on the south end of the forest and the 310 road going up north are pretty bad in spots.It is snowing heavy as I type this.So be preapred, good tires,chains,are a must right now aslo have a tow rope with ya.

Good Luck on the hunt
troutbum

I was in there this weekend, roads are pretty nasty. If it keeps snowing it will be a blessing, much easier to get around in the snow than that bottomless mud and clay.......so pray for the snow to continue.

It's been snowing since 7AM this morning. The roads are going to be horrible unless it freezes or gets snow packed.

Bring good mud chains!

"Windage & Elevation Pilgrim, Windage & Elevation"

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom