2nd draw

swampokie

Is it really worth a non rez to put in for this draw? I hear mixed reviews. I put in for moose and didn't draw and haven't drawn anything so I was planning on putting in for second draw. Any decent tags to be had?

First draw hasn't even happened yet!

Odds on the second draw will vary from one extreme to the other, just depends on what you are after.

There are always a few good tags left for the 2nd draw, but there's a thousand people after them!

LAST EDITED ON May-28-19 AT 08:24AM (MST)[p]I'm a banker so I live with numbers. Statistically, it's not worth it. But as the saying goes, "so your saying I have a chance?"....

That said, all the historical data is easily accessed online, so see for yourself.

LAST EDITED ON May-29-19 AT 06:43PM (MST)[p]The 2nd draw odds are typically worse across the board (and easy to find). With that said, I consider applying for controlled hunts a tax for the mathematically challenged or flat out desperate hunters. I'm the latter.

In the last 30 years, I have drawn a total of ONE bull elk tag on the first draw. That being said, I have drawn TWO in the second draw. There's always a chance.

>In the last 30 years, I
>have drawn a total of
>ONE bull elk tag on
>the first draw. That
>being said, I have drawn
>TWO in the second draw.
>There's always a chance.

That's hilarious. As some of the 2nd draw draw odds are almost super tag bad.

Gotta love random though.

I always look forward to the 2nd draw cause I know there's no way in heck that I'm going to draw anything in the first draw, LOL. Of course I never draw in the 2nd one either!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom