2nd season buck

Deercy

Thought I would put a picture of our buck we got. My cousin came up and gave his time on this hunt. It was a cow elk hunt the first three days. My 13 year old hasn't got his first elk yet and I really wanted that to change. Put in long days, hit all the spots that have produced elk for me, and came up totally beat. Had a good time even without scoring, but a cow would have definitely enhanced the experience. Tuesday we switched gears and got into deer hunting mode. He HAD to be back at school Wed so I was ready to shoot anything that wasn't a dink. Good times!

20211102_082752.jpg

Thought I would put a picture of our buck we got. My cousin came up and gave his time on this hunt. It was a cow elk hunt the first three days. My 13 year old hasn't got his first elk yet and I really wanted that to change. Put in long days, hit all the spots that have produced elk for me, and came up totally beat. Had a good time even without scoring, but a cow would have definitely enhanced the experience. Tuesday we switched gears and got into deer hunting mode. He HAD to be back at school Wed so I was ready to shoot anything that wasn't a dink. Good times!

View attachment 57941
Nice buck!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom