3.3million unemployed THIS WEEK

hossblur

Long Time Member
Well. Here it is. THE ACTUAL COST OF THE PANIC.

3 million shut down

Entire industries GONE.

And don't fool yourself. There isn't a buisness in the country that is going to take SBA loans to "survive". Survive what? A few weeks until the depression hits?

The infantile "someone could die" argument is BS. It was on day one with the "4%" death rate, the "3.4%" death rate. The death rate keeps dropping EVEN THOUGH we test ONLY SEVERE SYMPTOMS.

If you only test Huntsman Cancer Institute, YOU FIND HIGH NUMBERS OF DEATHS DUE TO CANCER.

3.3 million THIS WEEK.

6million next week?

Sit around and wait to die. Good freaking GAWD!

here's a suggestion for you, that many of us Christians are doing now...

Then Jonah obeyed the Lord and went to Nineveh. The city was so big that it took three days just to walk through it. 4 After walking for a day, Jonah warned the people, “Forty days from now, Nineveh will be destroyed!”

5 They believed God’s message and set a time when they would go without eating to show their sorrow. Then everyone in the city, no matter who they were, dressed in sackcloth.

6 When the king of Nineveh heard what was happening, he also dressed in sackcloth; he left the royal palace and sat in dust.[a] 7-9 Then he and his officials sent out an order for everyone in the city to obey. It said:

None of you or your animals may eat or drink a thing. Each of you must wear sackcloth, and you must even put sackcloth on your animals.
You must also pray to the Lord God with all your heart and stop being sinful and cruel. Maybe God will change his mind and have mercy on us, so we won’t be destroyed.

10 When God saw that the people had stopped doing evil things, he had pity and did not destroy them as he had planned

The 3.3 million jobless is going to be chump change if the powers that be don't put an end, and very soon... to crushing the U.S. & world economy. There isn't enough money on the planet to service all the debt. I think we're closer to becoming Zimbabwe than ever before... I hope I'm wrong.

The 3.3 million jobless is going to be chump change if the powers that be don't put an end, and very soon... to crushing the U.S. & world economy. There isn't enough money on the planet to service all the debt. I think we're closer to becoming Zimbabwe than ever before... I hope I'm wrong.

I wish you were wrong too...

If you believe the news, we're just getting started and haven't seen anything yet. I don't think the stock market has figured that out yet.

States can't even keep up with the jobless calls they are getting, and many haven't even reported yet. These numbers are going to skyrocket. You literally can't buy gold even if you had the money and wanted to... there's nothing there. Like toilet paper it's gone.
Never before has our government ordered a huge part of the citizenry to not work.

Well, when governors order "non- essential" businesses to close, what do they expect there unemployment rate to do?! And our house members hijack bills to throw in hundreds of millions to illegal immigrants, and abortion, its gonna get worse. Im still working, but seeing my community hit hard. Went from booming to nothing in two weeks. I do not know a single person who knows anyone with it. Kids have been out of school since the 16th, and stay home orders for a week today.

Watching a live feed right now from the "experts" and none of what they are saying reflects much in this thread...

Close Certain Businesses Down!

But Let TARD'S Flood Grocery Stores like there's No Tomorrow!!!

Elbow to Elbow Action during all Hours the Stores are Open!

I Say Something's Up that We Don't know about yet?

I keep seeing the "experts" change.

2 days ago England faced 500,000 deaths. Now 20, 000 or less.

Fact is, the models they are using are wrong. Bad data in, bad data out

That's actually what that doctor lady hanging out with the response team, or whatever it's called, today said about the model. No real base line.

are you stocked up on tin foil bess???.....I know you used up a bunch on my shower head a few years ago....

Close Certain Businesses Down!

But Let TARD'S Flood Grocery Stores like there's No Tomorrow!!!

Elbow to Elbow Action during all Hours the Stores are Open!

I Say Something's Up that We Don't know about yet?

Well there is a theory floating around that China unleashed this to crash markets and economies to position themselves at top of food chain. Seems while we are bible wrapping in, China has been busy buying up companies stocks, and gold.

But it would be so unlike them to sacrifice their own for political gain, so I'm sure that's not readable.

If China indeed used this to their advantage, the world courts will nulify any and all onwership in anything bought as a result.

Sure they will. WHO has been real effective after China tossed them $20 million.

Didn't say i bought the theory, but the fact it's not laughed off, shows who we are dealing with

Hey Homer!

I'm Still Running Low on Tin Foil after that Delivery!

I Did Get That Shower Head to your Place Safely though,Right?

are you stocked up on tin foil bess???.....I know you used up a bunch on my shower head a few years ago....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom