3 Degrees in Craig Colorado, good for chili!!

Blank

Long Time Member
Brrr freeze!! Cold here in town Lots of deer in town and all parks and fields. Good day to work inside and eat awesome chili. :) Don’t hardly ever eat seconds, but DIL makes great chili and cornbread.

4CB7DF2E-38F6-4E1D-8DEC-F716EF47AD4F.jpeg

EC5ED62B-FF3A-4E1E-B53E-D38855AB20FA.jpeg

DA170F89-8EEE-4C64-8DDB-8578F8264CBE.jpeg

Looks incredible!! Played with some elk burger Saturday on the trieger and a pork butt today. Got a 1.5 yr old cow and wanted to get the mix right. Not every year we get such a great cow cut. No complaints so far.

I always get a kick out of all the deer in town. Craig is a special place for me. I have hunted and done business there for about 45 years. Shortest elk hunt I have ever had was a cow elk hunt in December -15 degrees -----3 down in the first 15 minutes and we drove to all 3.....thankfully !Chili looks yummy but you are kinda mean for not sharing !

Try Georgia Tacos with good chili. Cut cornbread in half and pour chili over. Then add grated medium or sharp cheese. Add avocado, toms,sour cream, salsa or any toppings you wish.

Single digit lows most of the last wk here in Yampa. Chili weather for sure! I threw bone from pork shoulder ( used pork grind to mix with deer for 50/50 sausage, no spices as it can stink up your whole freezer contents - learned this from experience!) in this chili. Very good

20201208_104923.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom