3 Favorite game cam pictures

desperatehills

Very Active Member
Post up your 3 favorite game cam pictures.
I am starting this because I want to practice with the new website format and frankly, we need to change the subject back to something fun
bigbuck.jpg
bigbull.jpg
cougar pic.jpg

Post up your 3 favorite game cam pictures.
I am starting this because I want to practice with the new website format and frankly, we need to change the subject back to something funView attachment 2238View attachment 2239View attachment 2240
Agreed on "change the subject back to something fun". I can't contribute too much to the thread, because I just don't use my trailcam too much, but here's one. I know others have some amazing pics and hopefully they'll share.

EK004781.JPG

Bluehair was that papa smurf you caught on camera?
I'm actually a normal sized person if you don't consider the fact that according to my pant size I'm taller laying down than standing up.

Just a big bear I think. I have noticed on several occasions that a bear will follow in my trail shortly after I pass thru. Usually within a day but not a couple hours.

mines a few more than three clips put together, but you'll get the idea :)
You suppose it was the little red light that had him so worked up? He did kinda bluff charge the tree a couple of times. I have a number of cases where they walk up and stick their face in the camera. I always assumed it the little red light or because my hands smelled like apples. :)

Those Antelope look like they are in an ideal place to bow hunt them.
Indeed they are! Too bad I was looking for elk that year. I had at least 5 goats that would be 82 or better! I drew the tag the following year and only found one booner and he got killed opening morning by another hunter. The problem with tag soup is no matter how long you cook it, it's still tough!!

A few elk. Those dang cows are always messing with my cams. They're very curious and often nose the camera, knocking it out of position and wiping mud across the lens making the rest of the pics blurry! I tried to post the video of all those elk in the pond, but apparently it was too big, so I posted the pic. There's probably around 100 elk there.
MFDC5732.JPG
192.JPG
992.JPG

The problem with tag soup is no matter how long you cook it, it's still tough!!
Very true!
I still have a bad taste in my mouth since 1988 when I missed the biggest buck of my life on the Az. Strip. Got three shots at him at less than 50 yards with my rifle and never touched him. The first shot hit a dead juniper branch. The second two shots I was just kind of pointing as he was disappearing into the green trees.
Maybe I should start a thread on how we made the worst misses and the big ones got away?

And bonus speedgoats in the background? Why so many collars? I believe I have only ever seen 1 collared critter and that was a sheep.

I was wondering if there were any sheep. I have lots of handheld pics but no trailcams. I'm with you, I enjoy the pics I get from them.

Hey founder, sent you a pm about what might be a weird picture posting glitch. Also wanted to compliment you on the little info box on the Colorado forum with links to the CPW. Very handy.(y)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom