.30-.30 dies

mtmuley

Long Time Member
Looking or a set of RCBS .30-.30 dies. A link, some for sale or anything. I am embarrassed I wasn't prepared for my lever gun. mtmuley

mtmuley

Long Time Member
I'll loan you a set if you promise to return them.......not used often here
You guys are great. Second offer to borrow Homer. Thank you. I really want to buy a set. If I need to borrow, I'll hit you guys up. Appreciated. mtmuley

Homer

Long Time Member
same here....my grandfathers gun that he bought from a neighbor in the 40's mfg date 1925....

since you can shoot lead...try the Hornady flextips so you can shoot pointed bullets...they shoot great

tailchasers

Long Time Member
I'm presently working on a 30-30 myself. Have gone so far as to casting my own bullets due to the limited bullet supply. And I'll be SOB if gas checks are moving into short supply. Nothing is easy right now.

mtmuley

Long Time Member
I'm presently working on a 30-30 myself. Have gone so far as to casting my own bullets due to the limited bullet supply. And I'll be SOB if gas checks are moving into short supply. Nothing is easy right now.
I can't believe the crap going on. My daughter was lucky finding the pistol she wanted. An MMer hooked me up for ammo. I honestly was surprised I couldn't find .30-.30 dies. Puts it in perspective. mtmuley

Katoom

I have lucked out on a few 30/30 supplies in past couple months, just by scouring the classifieds and retail daily, and playing the online auctions. Fired brass wasnt so bad, 150 grain RN bullets were tougher, 170 grain FN tougher still, dies are almost impossible but I finally found a well used set for a good price. Of course, money talks and if you want something bad enough you can still get almost anything you need except powder and primers!! Just be prepared to pay triple if you need it now. The panic won’t last forever, RCBS, Midway, are starting to get some things back in stock at normal prices so probably best to remain patient, but check them every day.

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I Just Looked!

Midway has got about 120 Misc Calibers of Rifle Bullets in Stock!

About 20 Misc Calibers of Handgun/Pistol Ammo!

Most of it is Odd-Ball Ammo!

And at Inflated Prices!

I Didn't Think Midway would Jump on the Gouging Wagon but they Have!

Nearly 2 months Back I ordered 5 Boxes of 375 RUM at 60.00 a Box!

A Couple Weeks later they were 89.00 a Box!

They Had a Pile of it!

And You Can't Say they had to Charge More when they already had it!

I've always liked Midway but they're in on the BS As Well!

And If You Really Want Bent Over Look on GUNBROKER!

I Don't Blame GUNBROKER!

It's The GOUGERS On there Selling the Ammo at Ridiculous Prices !

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom