30" Mule Deer Buck without cheater

Aceman

Would like to see some 30"+ bucks that measure without cheeters. I don't have any to show but would be fun to see some.

Founder

Founder Since 1999
My widest without cheaters. Might be my widest overall, but I’d have to check. Can you believe I walked away from this buck on day 2 of the hunt?!?! Luckily I was able to find him again on day 8 after not finding a mega beast.

2B1EF982-F166-4AE6-B5DA-49AED1DCD20B.jpeg

kickerbuck

Hey Founder, it's crazy that you are at the point in hunting where you would pass on that buck and not think he was a "Mega Buck." I think my eyes would of fell out of my head. Stud deer and one of your better ones :)

Founder

Founder Since 1999
This is a fun thread, let's keep it going. 33-1/2" buck I took in Colorado. Found him in the summer and figured he'd get pushed hard by archers and muzzy hunters. But, I showed up for the 2nd season hunt and the night before the opener, there he was! Got him on the 3rd day I believe it was.

1.jpg

PRCnut

This is a fun thread, let's keep it going. 33-1/2" buck I took in Colorado. Found him in the summer and figured he'd get pushed hard by archers and muzzy hunters. But, I showed up for the 2nd season hunt and the night before the opener, there he was! Got him on the 3rd day I believe it was.

View attachment 92962
Nice old buck like the mass!! Congrats

LIK2HNT

Very Active Member

View attachment 92962
Remember some of the stories you have shared. A lot of great bucks. Have you ever posted and pictures of your mule deer trophy room? Should be pretty impressive.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom