Wanted 300 RUM Ammo

Tony I was curious if you still had those. I’ll let my buddy know they are available.
yep I do. Like 6 boxes. some are old boxes and still come with a hunting dvd. $60/box. I also have 300 h&h ammo for $90/box(solids) and I now have 338 lapua mag in federal loaded boxes that cost me $125/box that I will sell for $85/box. I need to just get rid of them as I will never shoot any of them. If someone buys it all and makes a decent offer I will sell them for even less per box. But the $60/box I think is a good deal since its for you or your friends.

yep I do. Like 6 boxes. some are old boxes and still come with a hunting dvd. $60/box. I also have 300 h&h ammo for $90/box(solids) and I now have 338 lapua mag in federal loaded boxes that cost me $125/box that I will sell for $85/box. I need to just get rid of them as I will never shoot any of them. If someone buys it all and makes a decent offer I will sell them for even less per box. But the $60/box I think is a good deal since its for you or your friends.
I might have to buy 2-3 more boxes from you

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom