SOLD 300 win mag ammo

notrace

I have 16 New boxes of 300 win mag Hornady 200 grain eldx precision hunter ammunition.

Very Accurate
I just do not own a 300 win mag anymore.

Asking $80 a box of 20

Located in Ogden Utah
Can ship at buyers expense.

Screenshot_20230110_190452_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230114_121004_Messages.jpg

Buy more then 2 boxes and save.

I would love some 300 ultra 180 sciroccos for what I was paying for them just a year ago.

Last edited:
Someone is trying to take advantage of someone here. I just bought, in November, 3 boxes for $54 a box or $59. I am not 100% sure. But it was under $60.

You keep showing adds that have none.

I purchased 40 boxes from gunbroker.com

$67 ea

Why bother me if you can buy for $60 other then you can not get them.

Screenshot_20230117_034638_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230117_034638_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230117_034435_Chrome~2.jpg

I lied, I just found my receipt, $53.99. And it was the end of October.
Well I call B,S .

Also if you can get them for 53 why don't you buy some for you're buddy Elkaholic87 as he says he needs some.

I'm not trying to screw no one I'm asking a price that is far less then what there selling for on gunbroker.com and other websites as I don't own a 300 win any longer.

Here is a novel idea instead of nicking a guy's price on something man up make a offer or just forget it.

I know I will get what I want out of the last few boxes I have and I also know that when the manufacturer replenish these the prices will go up.

Also I can say I paid sales tax and shipping on these so you're actually saving sales tax and shipping if you don't need them shipped.

I just sold them to you're brother Kevin. I will tell him he needs to hook you up. That's why I just tried to call you.

Yeah try finding that ammo anywhere in stock at those prices. I haven't bought any centerfire ammo in close to twenty years and I don't see how the average working man can do much shooting these days at the prices out there and that's if you can find it at all. I'm just glad I got rid of all the exotic "I'm too cool to shoot an ordinary '06, .308', .270 or other common cartridge" rifles that nobody can use now because there is no feed for them.

I have just been pricing .338 win mag ammo, brass and bullets that I was going to put on gunbroker today. NOBODY HAS ANYTHING IN STOCK. I have some Remington core lokt ammo and I haven't found an online vendor that shows anything in stock but they do show it at $95-$105 a box if they had any. :eek:

I think maybe I'll list some of that .338 stuff here today before going on gunbroker but it won't be for the $25 bucks a box I was used to paying?

It's actually sad as I have a friend that I guide here in utah that works for one of the big ammunition companies and he said look forward to a 20 to 30% .increase in ammunition prices when shelf get replenished. The higher price is due to a few different things including labor shortage, logistic cost, commodity prices and supply and demand plus sadly the dollars not worth what it once was.

I put these up for sale not trying to actually a killing on them but I need to find a specific ammo for my 300 rum and the price on them is double and triple what I use to buy it for.

I was asking $80 a box that no one has and I seen there around $100 a box plus tax and shipping from places or people that have it on line.

Really in the end one person bought 20 boxes for $75ea and the last boxes where $70

At the prices I remember from sportsmans here in Riverdale it was $64 a box plus like $4.50 tax so $68.50 out the door so I guess I am the bad guy for making $2 a box on somthing you can't even find and will no doubt be more costly in the future.

I would advise anyone that has a need for ammo to start looking now for what you need or what you're gun shoots good as when July and August roll around it very well could be to late to find.

That doesn't mean buy what ever you can but to start looking now before everyone is looking even ammo like the 30/06 that we all said you could find at any shop around and was a good choice because ammo was cheap is now kinda hard to find good selections of. I do see a lot of 308 6.5 prc 6.5 cm out on the shelf infact the 6.5s are like the old 30/06 for availability.

It's actually sad as I have a friend that I guide here in utah that works for one of the big ammunition companies and he said look forward to a 20 to 30% .increase in ammunition prices when shelf get replenished. The higher price is due to a few different things including labor shortage, logistic cost, commodity prices and supply and demand plus sadly the dollars not worth what it once was.

I put these up for sale not trying to actually a killing on them but I need to find a specific ammo for my 300 rum and the price on them is double and triple what I use to buy it for.

I was asking $80 a box that no one has and I seen there around $100 a box plus tax and shipping from places or people that have it on line.

Really in the end one person bought 20 boxes for $75ea and the last boxes where $70

At the prices I remember from sportsmans here in Riverdale it was $64 a box plus like $4.50 tax so $68.50 out the door so I guess I am the bad guy for making $2 a box on somthing you can't even find and will no doubt be more costly in the future.

I would advise anyone that has a need for ammo to start looking now for what you need or what you're gun shoots good as when July and August roll around it very well could be to late to find.

That doesn't mean buy what ever you can but to start looking now before everyone is looking even ammo like the 30/06 that we all said you could find at any shop around and was a good choice because ammo was cheap is now kinda hard to find good selections of. I do see a lot of 308 6.5 prc 6.5 cm out on the shelf infact the 6.5s are like the old 30/06 for availability.
Don't feel bad for asking the current market pricing for your product. You didn't create the shortage or the demand which has created astronomical prices compared to even 2-3 years ago. Ask yourself how much it would cost if you had to replace it. Everyone is just shell-shocked at current prices myself included so of course people are going to make comments because we just aren't used to being how it is now.

In my head I still compute prices as to what they cost 20-25 years ago and now I understand why old folks used to ***** about a candy bar costing fifty cents when they were used to paying a nickel back in their day. A freaking king size candy bar is now three bucks in convenient stores. :eek:

There's Alot Of Excuses & GOUGING Going On!

Just Add Up What a Load For a SmokePole Will Cost You!

And a Whole Bunch of Americans Willing To Pay The Price No Matter What it is!

No Matter What Product You Look At,They've Got Us Bent Over!

There's Alot Of Excuses & GOUGING Going On!

Just Add Up What a Load For a SmokePole Will Cost You!

And a Whole Bunch of Americans Willing To Pay The Price No Matter What it is!

No Matter What Product You Look At,They've Got Us Bent Over!
Yep I’m gonna take out a second mortgage on the house and go buy me two dozen eggs, the Jumbo ones. :LOL:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom