300 WSM

Probably a difficult ask but my dad has a 300 wsm with a custom turret built for a Barnes Vor-tx TTSX BT, 165g. Does anyone have any idea where we could get our hands on some. He has one box left and has an elk hunt next month and would love to have some more. We check ammo seek pretty much all day. TIA

Might be a far reach for those i hand load the 150 gr ttsx in my 280ai and couldn’t find any for a hunt. I came across some federal 155 accent factory loads and tried them out. They were great with my custom dial i only shot out to 400 but I’m very pleased with them. It’s my round of choice until Barnes gets back in stock

Might be a far reach for those i hand load the 150 gr ttsx in my 280ai and couldn’t find any for a hunt. I came across some federal 155 accent factory loads and tried them out. They were great with my custom dial i only shot out to 400 but I’m very pleased with them. It’s my round of choice until Barnes gets back in stock
Ya I found some federal premium with the tsx bullet. It’s close but with a custom turret I’m worried it won’t be accurate out past 400yds. They also want 169/box?

If it was my hunt, I'd want the extra ammo as well, but in reality one box should be plenty if his rifle is sighted in. Have you called Barnes Bullets in Mona Ut to see if they have any? I'm sure he will make what he has count!
Best of luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom