307Hunter and the fight for 90/10

elks96

Long Time Member
So I did some digging and research. I took the time to contact Rob Shaul of the group and really contemplate the issues and the process. Here is what I found. All donations through 307Hunter will only be used in WY to lobby for 90/10. It will not be shared with Mountain Pursuit, It will not be used in another state for lic. allocation fights, etc.

It will not be used to fight predator hunts and hunting etc. The soul purpose will be to lobby the legislature for 90/10.

We had a good discussion and both agreed that 90/10 will be kicked down the road by the New Wildlife Taskforce.

Given the Governors new "Wildlife Taskforce" is dominated by landowners and outfitters, they are not going to move on the 90/10 any time soon.

More than likely they are going to look for ways to obtain transferable vouchers/licenses and ways to guarantee outfitter licenses etc.

Net result, I feel confident in supporting 307Hunter, I encourage others to consider the same. I still have issues with some of the positions of MTN Pursuit, but am happy we can split WY 90/10 off...

https://www.307hunter.com/

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom