34 Youth Bull

ixsolracxi

Took two kids out this weekend for their 34 youth hunts (1 antlerless and 1 either sex). The bulls were really going saturday morning and i was able to get my uncles youngest son on this 5x5. It was strange that we only saw 6 cows on the trip. Sunday morning glassed some about 1/2 a mile away and found a route to cut the distance to under 100 yards but unfortunately they decided it was bed time and we were a few minutes too late to get my gf's son on them for a shot. Sunday only heard one bugle, the two days were like night and day.

2832imag1324.jpg

Awesome Bull! My son also shot a Nice 6x6 on that hunt. looks like the same canyon also. He Shot his bull on monday after missing a 5x5 on sunday. Congrats to the young man on a nice bull.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom