35/36/45/361 3rd Rifle

ruger1022

I was able to pick up a 35/36/45/361 3rd Rifle deer tag on the leftover list. I haven't hunted these units before, and I was wondering if anyone had information on what to expect on a 3rd rifle hunt here? Any info on quality and quantity of bucks, number of people, and tactics used here successfully would be greatly appreciated. I'm more than willing to get off the main road a couple miles of miles if there are places to do it.

Thanks!

I currently have the Muzz tag for those units that is going on right now. The hunt ends Sunday the 16th. After 3 solid days of scouting and 3 solid days of hunting with 4 four hunters going in different directions, we saw about 10 deer on public land. Three tiny two points for bucks. I would like to go back and hunt but not sure if it is worth it. If anybody has any suggestions I would be all ears. Saw more deer in the subdivisions than anywhere else. Spent almost all of the time in 36 and small amount of time in 35.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom