3rd and 4th

1989Cohunter

Very Active Member
Curious how everyone did? I was out 2nd and 3rd and it was rough. Lots of people and pretty low animal numbers. Did manage to suss up a couple decent bucks but no connection.

Curious how everyone did? I was out 2nd and 3rd and it was rough. Lots of people and pretty low animal numbers. Did manage to suss up a couple decent bucks but no connection.
Hunted 66 3 rd season north & south of Indian Creek Drainage in central area. Yes-- hunters were there in good numbers. Just saw so so bucks & didn't find a keeper. Deer numbers quite low overall & saw no big bucks. Did not pull the trigger. My guess is 4 th season in both 66/67 would be better, but only if weather very cold & good snow. The bucks were just starting to rut. Jerry Gold in Windsor, Colorado ???

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom