3RD ROUND OF COVID HEADED OUR WAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many flu deaths in the last 2 years hff?
No new flu cases, because the covid tests show positive when you have the flu. It's the only possible way that cases went from 38,000,000 to less than 2,000. Not mathematically possible any other way.

But besides those things, I need someone to articulate better the liberties we’ve lost.
This government is currently trying to mandate what I put in my body. No, haven’t “lost” that liberty yet.nor did I say we have. Implied were being pushed to forfeit them every day in the name of “Saftey” But the fact is it’s not theres to take so the mere act of trying is an attack on every Americans natural rights. Left, right, liberal conservative, who ever.

For those of you that are soooo willing to give in to be safe. A free society is not a safe society. There are inherent risks to liberty’s. If you really want to be safe all the time they are building you your cages now. They’ll take care of you . Do t worry

You obviously aren’t well educated on COVID. Because we have such a low vaccine rate, we have missed the opportunity to wipe this thing out due to low vaccine rates, children slow to get vaccinated and now variants. Getting a booster though is still an effective tool against COVID as the antibodies in your system wane after just 6 months. The vaccine is still effective against most variants but this new South African variant is a big unknown, not enough good data on it yet. All of the other variants though, the current vaccines have had a high success rate. Boosters are very important and the public needs to follow sound Scientific advice not MM hearsay and innuendo advice. https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/11/booster-shots-now-confusing-rules/620740/

You are the one not well educated. This virus is not the same as a smallpox polio. It's doing what this kind of virus does when newly introduced into a population it doesn't belong. Swift and severe at first, then loses potency over time for its own survival.

Be advised, there are many differing "Scientific" arguments about this narrative, and a lot of them have forgotten more than fauxci knows. They have real careers and are not paid actors like tony is.

Stop eating the Applejack's cereal and watching the Saturday morning Kool-Aid cartoons...

This government is currently trying to mandate what I put in my body. No, haven’t “lost” that liberty yet.nor did I say we have. Implied were being pushed to forfeit them every day in the name of “Saftey” But the fact is it’s not theres to take so the mere act of trying is an attack on every Americans natural rights. Left, right, liberal conservative, who ever.

For those of you that are soooo willing to give in to be safe. A free society is not a safe society. There are inherent risks to liberty’s. If you really want to be safe all the time they are building you your cages now. They’ll take care of you . Do t worry
Nonsense. I would have loved to have had this argument with you on the beach where I was safely quarantined, but you were locked in your house fighting for my freedom.:ROFLMAO:

You like memes.?
FE69DB7E-0B49-4619-A11C-68856038FE54.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: DW
You are the one not well educated. This virus is not the same as a smallpox polio.
You’re correct, it’s much worse than Snallpox will ever be upon our generation. The man who almost eradicated Smallpox and helped defeat it, Epidemiologist and Ted Talk famed Doctor said this about COVID, “Is this the worst outbreak you’ve ever seen?” Answer, “It's the most dangerous pandemic in our lifetime.” “
Are you scared?

Answer, “I'm in the age group that has a one in seven mortality rate”

Nor I. But I don’t think that helps the stolen liberty rap.
Your missing the point. My Original comment you scoffed at was forfeiting liberty. It’s a terrifying shift in social thinking seeing jack wagons like the guy in here so willing to roll over and be wards of a state in the name of what’s now being accepted as “science” for our own good

The liberty we are fixin to lose is our economic liberty when confiscatory tax policy is enacted. It’s coming. Don’t get too obsessed with silly diversions like internet conspiracies.;)

The liberty we are fixin to lose is our economic liberty when confiscatory tax policy is enacted. It’s coming. Don’t get too obsessed with silly diversions like internet conspiracies.;)
Absolutely part of it. Gas is 4 bucks a gallon, inflation I can t even keep up with a rate for and our houseplant and chief is telling me I have more money then I ever have. It is a coordinated attack on a free people to end that freedom. COVID was either planned or very convenient. Doesn’t matter. The out come is the same

I don’t quite think that’s what
Patrick Henry had in mind.
0B3FFFB0-B426-4701-B12B-466FA6BCEF7A.jpeg

And it's people like you that have enabled it. Roll over and take it because it's the government.

Didn't you tell the world that you have the power to control your own destiny?

Not...

And it's people like you that have enabled it. Roll over and take it because it's the government.

Didn't you tell the world that you have the power to control your own destiny?

Not...
I have no idea what you are babbling about. I’m not quite sure who I enabled sitting right smack in the middle of the Trumpiest of counties. Why you suppose that happened?

I’m taking what I hope are effective measures to protect myself - as free man.

Oh, and thanks for subsidizing my shot against your will.(y)

On edit: it wasn’t the goobermint that made me get a shot. But they did help make it possible to get one. I’m only marginally ok with that.

Last edited:
Does anybody remember when the call went out for blood plasma from those who survived Covid-19 because it was so effective in treating seriously ill patients? Does anyone remember when the WHO changed the definition of herd immunity?

Last edited:
Epidemiologist and Ted Talk famed Doctor
A progressive Ted talk Dr. from SanFrancisco who touts Ron Klain as an expert in your article is funny. The same Ron Klain (& current Chief of Staff to POTUS) that admitted they literally got everything wrong in the Obama admin. in dealing with H1N1.

Ghislaine Maxwell currently on trial also gave a Ted Talk & spoke at the U.N. maybe we should get her opinion..... or LeBron's

Hey Hossy?

How Many Years Have You Been Listening To Me Bittching about China?

But Nobody Listened Hossy!

Who Do You Think Funds Their Military?

Hate to break it to you. They didn't find it via Walmart. WE wrote them a check

A progressive Ted talk Dr. from SanFrancisco who touts Ron Klain as an expert in your article is funny. The same Ron Klain (& current Chief of Staff to POTUS) that admitted they literally got everything wrong in the Obama admin. in dealing with H1N1.

Ghislaine Maxwell currently on trial also gave a Ted Talk & spoke at the U.N. maybe we should get her opinion..... or LeBron's
A world renowned epidemiologist who knows 800,000 COVID deaths and counting, vs. a demented anti-vaxx crowd full of innuendo and rumor mill hearsay from the MM forum. I think I’ll stick with the experts. Dr.
Lawrence "Larry" Brilliant (born May 5, 1944) is an American epidemiologist,technologist, philanthropist, and author, who worked with the World Health Organization from 1973-1976 helping to successfully eradicate smallpox.

Brilliant, a technology patent holder, has been the CEO of public companies and venture backed start-ups. He was the inaugural Executive Director of Google.org, the charitable arm of Google established in 2005, and the first CEO of Skoll Global Threats Fund, established in 2009 by eBay founder Jeff Skoll to address climate change, pandemics, water security, nuclear proliferation, and conflict in the Middle East. Brilliant currently serves as the Chairman of the Board of Ending Pandemics, and is also on the boards of the Skoll Foundation, Salesforce.org, The Seva Foundation, and Dharma Platform. His reputation and expertise speak for themself. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Brilliant

Appropriate name.......while at the WHO he lended them the only "brilliant" they had....

Tell that to the 3 friends of mine that died yesterday. Husband and wife in Gallup and 35 yo musician in Santa Fe...if I sound pissed it's because this is real. Wake up.
hff can be your friend....

Last edited:
A world renowned epidemiologist who knows 800,000 COVID deaths and counting, vs. a demented anti-vaxx crowd full of innuendo and rumor mill hearsay from the MM forum. I think I’ll stick with the experts. Dr.
Lawrence "Larry" Brilliant (born May 5, 1944) is an American epidemiologist,technologist, philanthropist, and author, who worked with the World Health Organization from 1973-1976 helping to successfully eradicate smallpox.

Brilliant, a technology patent holder, has been the CEO of public companies and venture backed start-ups. He was the inaugural Executive Director of Google.org, the charitable arm of Google established in 2005, and the first CEO of Skoll Global Threats Fund, established in 2009 by eBay founder Jeff Skoll to address climate change, pandemics, water security, nuclear proliferation, and conflict in the Middle East. Brilliant currently serves as the Chairman of the Board of Ending Pandemics, and is also on the boards of the Skoll Foundation, Salesforce.org, The Seva Foundation, and Dharma Platform. His reputation and expertise speak for themself. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Brilliant
Might be a good doctor?.... I never questioned that premise or his past medical "accomplishments" - I pointed out his judgement or lack thereof. He became political & partisan when he touted hacks Klain & Fauci who have nothing but complete & utter failure on their resumes in dealing with public health policy. If you think him having google as a good notch to have on his bedpost then you're unaware that they censor information that doesn't favor their preferred ideology. All those other foundations you listed he's involved with all have to do with either social justice, climate justice, digital data collection (for our own good I'm sure) etc., etc. So yeah I'm sure he's your hero. Maybe one day he can help make a vaccine that actually prevents infection & transmission

Last edited:
They (we) should have designated stores where only unvaccinated people can shop and work at, and stores where only vaccinated people are allowed. Masks at both places would be optional.

They (we) should have designated stores where only unvaccinated people can shop and work at, and stores where only vaccinated people are allowed. Masks at both places would be optional.
They have plenty of shopping for the unvaccinated in Germany, it’s called Amazon.com. Masks are also optional.

Maybe veterans have a higher death rate because they have government healthcare. That government that loves us so much.

I’m not concerned or worried in the slightest as I’m long time fully vaccinated and booster shot complete but if I was in the unvaccinated group and living in Germany I’d be seriously concerned.View attachment 61464

This is about the stupidest meme i have ever seen. Grandpa was probably vaccinated. Why in the hell would you give a vaccine to a little child like that? Oh wait so the child can get an inflamed heart.

Because he has no critical thinking skills. All he can do is regurgitate what he hears. Good to see you again ocho.
It is obvious who FAILS at critical thinking skills. “We see some very similar things occurring,” said Pearlman. “We don’t have a populace that was taught to think critically through their education … what we have instead is people who confuse an opinion they may have based on a source that is not reliable with actual critical thinking done by people who have the expertise to do so.”

With less critical thinking comes more vaccine hesitancy. https://www.ajc.com/life/opinion-wi...vaccine-hesitancy/5Z2N72RVNFD7DA3VGEC2HCQAKM/

I have read the side effects on kids and no way will i put my kids through that. They have anti-bodies and are just fine. No death jab for them. Any online info is becoming a joke. They play the narrative to fit their agenda to scare you... this is not a flippin vaccine.
It is vitally important in getting kids vaccinated to help protect everyone. Denying them endangers their lives and all those surrounding them.
Although there is some evidence that vaccinated people can infect others, this is still quite rare. People are much more likely to be infected by unvaccinated individuals.

Kids may be exposed to COVID in schools and then accidentally expose their teachers, grandparents, or other high-risk individuals in their lives. The reason so many people are having to get booster shots now is because there are high levels of transmission of COVID still happening in the U.S.

The bottom line is that kids are part of the COVID “chain of transmission.” The more people who are vaccinated, the less transmission will be happening in any community, the less people will get sick, and there are less opportunities for the virus to mutate. Many school districts now mandate it. https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2021/1...t-vaccinated-for-covid-19-as-soon-as-possible

It is vitally important in getting kids vaccinated to help protect everyone. Denying them endangers their lives and all those surrounding them.
Although there is some evidence that vaccinated people can infect others, this is still quite rare. People are much more likely to be infected by unvaccinated individuals.

Kids may be exposed to COVID in schools and then accidentally expose their teachers, grandparents, or other high-risk individuals in their lives. The reason so many people are having to get booster shots now is because there are high levels of transmission of COVID still happening in the U.S.

The bottom line is that kids are part of the COVID “chain of transmission.” The more people who are vaccinated, the less transmission will be happening in any community, the less people will get sick, and there are less opportunities for the virus to mutate. Many school districts now mandate it. https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2021/1...t-vaccinated-for-covid-19-as-soon-as-possible

Thats what they want you to believe. I have zero faith in this crap. How can believe a word when flip flop fauci who kills kids and cute little beagle dogs along with constant lies. Do you see why i have zero faith. Got anti-bodies and doing just fine. I am healthy. No vaccine required for me. Work with over a 100 people and no vaccine requirement for us no matter what dementia joe says. I been listening to wayne allen root and he brings foreward a lot of intresting studies. Lets see phizer doesnt want info released for 55 years. All this is fishy. Again this isnt a vaccine. I will continue to live normal and stand up for what i believe in. Congress and usps were expempt from vaccine. That throws a major red flag. I dont care if you got the vaccine or not. Your choice. Fauci will make millions off the patent from the death jab. I see one big money game going on. Now we have to report animals with covid. Sounds like the media has ran out of stories. I will be just fine without the death jab. I find it funny that my mom got covid a year ago. Just for fun she keeps getting an antibody test. She still has them. Best tool of all

Anybody remember this?
[
GBS syndrome has been studied extensively. You are far more likely to have a relapse or GBS syndrome event if you contract COVID than from a mRNA vaccine.
Although Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) may rarely follow a recent infection with SARS-CoV-2, a strong relationship of GBS with the novel coronavirus is unlikely, say researchers with the International GBS Outcome Study (IGOS) consortium. https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/959365#:~:text=Although Guillain-Barré syndrome,(IGOS) consortium.

Last edited:
Thats what they want you to believe. I have zero faith in this crap. How can believe a word when flip flop fauci who kills kids and cute little beagle dogs along with constant lies. Do you see why i have zero faith. Got anti-bodies and doing just fine. I am healthy. No vaccine required for me. Work with over a 100 people and no vaccine requirement for us no matter what dementia joe says. I been listening to wayne allen root and he brings foreward a lot of intresting studies. Lets see phizer doesnt want info released for 55 years. All this is fishy. Again this isnt a vaccine. I will continue to live normal and stand up for what i believe in. Congress and usps were expempt from vaccine. That throws a major red flag. I dont care if you got the vaccine or not. Your choice. Fauci will make millions off the patent from the death jab. I see one big money game going on. Now we have to report animals with covid. Sounds like the media has ran out of stories. I will be just fine without the death jab. I find it funny that my mom got covid a year ago. Just for fun she keeps getting an antibody test. She still has them. Best tool of all
You need to educate yourself, those antibodies only last 6 months. You also may have more side effects by contracting COVID again, the highest risk, than by a simple vaccination. You should get vaccinated. https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0806-vaccination-protection.html

I’m not concerned or worried in the slightest as I’m long time fully vaccinated and booster shot complete but if I was in the unvaccinated group and living in Germany I’d be seriously concerned.View attachment 61464

This is about the most stupid and idiotic thing ever posted. Grandpa was vaccinated. A vaccine never has kept anyone from spreading an illness.

Highfastflyer keeps referring to our Government saying this or that to back up his opinion. I guess he has not been bright enough to know that our current government officials have been caught lying many times to the public from the President on down to department leaders.
I am vaccinated, but I still do not believe or have faith in the Biden administration to be truthful to us on Covid and many other things.
RELH

I haven’t read a single post in this thread (like most threads). But I like this meme:
58BEC648-8230-4C29-AACA-3A06B36D6A94.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: DW
Highfastflyer keeps referring to our Government saying this or that to back up his opinion. I guess he has not been bright enough to know that our current government officials have been caught lying many times to the public from the President on down to department leaders.
I am vaccinated, but I still do not believe or have faith in the Biden administration to be truthful to us on Covid and many other things.
RELH
Trump got vaccinated and he recommended it.

When you are arguing about what percentage of anti-vax veterans who gave covid to their communist grandpa who immigrated from Poland who was vaccinated but died anyway, you might be in the weeds and looking for an argument. What is that, .00000001% of the population??

The point of vaccines is so the people who want to TRY to avoid getting themselves and others sick can avail themselves of the miracles of modern medicine. If we could keep the unvaccinated from spreading this common cold that has killed a **** ton of old people, I wouldn’t care less if you got your shot. But with so many protests, you can’t get them to stay home.

I’m speaking statistically of course, as there are no absolutes in life. Sadly, the 90 year old bluehaired lady at the nickel slots understands odds, probabilities, and statistics better than some here.

Last edited:
HFF said:Trump got vaccinated and he recommended it.

Yes he did and the Democrats in office now were against it and was very vocal about it just due to Trump being for it and speeding up the process to get a vaccine available. Now those same Democrats have flipped flopped and for it since Biden is in office.
RELH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom