3RD ROUND OF COVID??? WELL IT'S HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down to 10 cases of TP. Going to Costco tomorrow.

Costco TP..

Embedded1586774408715.png

I'm raising my own...

tp.jpg

Last edited:
Tonight President Biden stated
"omicron is so contagious that we will see fully vaccinated people get covid"
Is he so out of touch with America that he does not know fully vaccinated people have already got covid and have even died from covid (General Colin Powel).

The cure’s here too. Way better than a shot.

”Apparently, under Psaki’s theory, these looters believe the virus can be repelled by large amounts of cash and jewelry.”

What a bunch of horses--t Wow wonder how long it took them to think of this excuse.
In Union Square there is a 2 cops on every block and it has stopped this crap. Also the Mayor gave the green light to arrest and prosecute on every one of these crimes. Boy did that set off the homeless community.
Yesterday one of these pinheads tried to snatch and grab a bunch of expensive sun glasses and came running out of the store to meet a cop waiting for him. THREW him down and handcuffed him and wasn't nice about it.

3rd round? More like the 6th or 7th. There were supposed to be 3 waves of the original, remember?

Beware to the unvaccinated. You are unclean and there will be a winter of death and illness.

The great soothsayer biden has spoken it. The media has written it. So it is done.

We had the crud go through our house about 4 months ago, I hope we are good for a while.
Some of my vaccinated friends have been getting covid too. Weird

Hunter's dad said we could all meet for Christmas as long as we're all vaccinated. He must not know that vaccinated people are in the hospital and dying. And the least vaccinated states are doing better than the most vaccinated states. I have the link if Founder would allow.

I feel like something big is coming down after the 1st of the year. Orders from Headquarters.

Hunter's dad said we could all meet for Christmas as long as we're all vaccinated. He must not know that vaccinated people are in the hospital and dying. And the least vaccinated states are doing better than the most vaccinated states. I have the link if Founder would allow.

I feel like something big is coming down after the 1st of the year. Orders from Headquarters.
Next year the variant will grow arms and legs and speak Chinese and Russian.

Good thing hunter's dad cleared that up. Didn't know what to think or do...

Last edited:
You know what's crazy? I actually am finally hearing doctors say the vaccine is bull5hit that doesn't work.

Most that I talk to say that fatalities from the disease are decreasing because they have better treatments for the infected and it has nothing to do with vaccines or boosters.

3, 4, & 5 shots now they want you to eat a pill too when are these clowns gonna stop?
I feel bad for all the people that have lost loved ones to this $hit supposedly but when are people gonna realize
ITS NEVER LEAVING!!!!!!!

Why don't people get the first variant anymore? Or the 2nd variant? Has Omicrap scared the other variants off?
Because it is called evolution.
There was a big boom and then a blob slithered out of the water and then grew legs and then started walking and then.
Waite that is someother crazy scientists theory.
My bad!?

Because it is called evolution.
There was a big boom and then a blob slithered out of the water and then grew legs and then started walking and then.
Waite that is someother crazy scientists theory.
My bad!?
So you are saying the other 3 strains died......just like that...can't get transferred from one host to another.....it just stopped because another strain arrived? Is that science or blindness?

#1 has the first strain and transfers it to #2. #2 transfers it to #3. A new variant/strain is discovered. #3 still has the strain and can pass it to #4. The original strain doesn't die...as long as it is transferred, it exists. It doesn't know that a new strain is out so it knows its role and simply goes away and lets the new strain take over? In the scenario you brought up, the original stain is no longer in existence because it evolved? It evolved as it is in #1, #2 and #3? I don't buy it. Maybe there are no new stains...it is just the government realizing that the vaccine is not working the way they thought so they're covering their arses? Did you guys ready the new WH press today? Read it...it'll put the scare in you. They are scare mongers. This is the worst WH we've ever had.

IMO, our current is so addicted to the power/control that they will do anything to keep it, including a completely new "worse" virus or variant.

So you are saying the other 3 strains died......just like that...can't get transferred from one host to another.....it just stopped because another strain arrived? Is that science or blindness?
My point was why don't we have blobs slithering out of the oceans now.
Sorry I was being facetious.

They were firing people where I work who didn't get the jab. Now they are supposed to be letting them return. What a mess. This administration should be sent to the gulag . I haven't seen anything so messed up in all my life. 41 year inflation, food and product shortages, attempts to tax us into lower class levels. I could go on until this post is 4 pages on but I hate typing on my Android.

3, 4, & 5 shots now they want you to eat a pill too when are these clowns gonna stop?
I feel bad for all the people that have lost loved ones to this $hit supposedly but when are people gonna realize
ITS NEVER LEAVING!!!!!!!
I guess I'll keep taking shots.....?

This administration should be sent to the gulag . I haven't seen anything so messed up in all my life. 41 year inflation, food and product shortages, attempts to tax us into lower class levels. I could go on until this post is 4 pages on but I hate typing on my Android.

A gulag would be a vacation retreat compared to what is really deserved...

I think Israel approved a fourth shot yesterday.

I'm going to run out of room on that two inch by two inch piece of cardboard they are recording my shots on. They are going to have to give me something like a passport book with multiple pages.

i’m grateful that FINALLY the step toward TREATMENT is being addressed. long over due.
i hope we are turning the corner on the vax not working thing as many people getting infected are x3 vaxed. it seems that people are starting to except that.

Tested positive yesterday. This in spite of 2 Covid shots, plus a booster, and wearing a mask while indoor shopping, etc. It's all bull$**T! Now I am being told this will result in a "Super Immunity"!

i’m grateful that FINALLY the step toward TREATMENT is being addressed. long over due.
i hope we are turning the corner on the vax not working thing as many people getting infected are x3 vaxed. it seems that people are starting to except that.
*accept

Tested positive yesterday. This in spite of 2 Covid shots, plus a booster, and wearing a mask while indoor shopping, etc. It's all bull$**T! Now I am being told this will result in a "Super Immunity"!
No need for the blue pill anymore....lucky.

Here's where we are, and Hunter's dad will be sending out 500 million test kits. 13 second video.

I think Israel approved a fourth shot yesterday.

I'm going to run out of room on that two inch by two inch piece of cardboard they are recording my shots on. They are going to have to give me something like a passport book with multiple pages.
Dogtags. Add another tag for every shot. Could add one for party affiliation and any number of other merit badges.

You can buy blank cards and fill them in yourself.

If a person has what seems like a simple head cold and happened to have read an article yesterday that stated the omnicon symptoms were sneezing and a sore throat, should that person run to the ER as to not be excluded from the count? Asking for a friend.

If a person has what seems like a simple head cold and happened to have read an article yesterday that stated the omnicon symptoms were sneezing and a sore throat, should that person run to the ER as to not be excluded from the count? Asking for a friend.
Not if your friend wants to live.

I guess he can't be wrong when he supports both sides of the lie. He also say's we should wear masks on planes until the end of time. He's an idiot
IMO, the mask thing is just laying the groundwork for future restrictions. For our own safety, of course.

How are we doing? We should listen to the experts. 1:48

NOBODY knows what the f*ck they are doing and what will work. They are all just throwing darts at a wall of concrete and hope that one sticks. Yet, they try to fool the public in believing they know exactly what the plan of attack to beat this thing is. They are bumbling idiots...all of them.

Our Governor here in Cali announced the other day that you will not be considered vaccinated until you have your first booster shot. We've got until February to get that done. Until then, even if you are fully vaccinated, our health workers will need to be tested twice a week until that booster shot has been administered.

It amazing that all the countries in this small world are having the same problem we are having. I know it all Biden doing. LOL
WHO was in charge before when it killed 1000's of American's people.
Don't get the shots it should be your right, putting your life at risk and then it should also be the right, to tell you hell no when you need to go to the hospital because you had a option to get the vac.

This just might be the thing that gets the population reset to a lower level. I believe this thing is going to be around a long time.

2 shots and a booster plus Covid. Am hoping that is good enough. I wouldn't wish the Covid on anyone it was hell with lid off.
Good luck to all those don't want a shot or 2 or 3 or 4 hope it works out for ya.

It amazing that all the countries in this small world are having the same problem we are having. I know it all Biden doing. LOL
WHO was in charge before when it killed 1000's of American's people.
Don't get the shots it should be your right, putting your life at risk and then it should also be the right, to tell you hell no when you need to go to the hospital because you had a option to get the vac.

This just might be the thing that gets the population reset to a lower level. I believe this thing is going to be around a long time.

2 shots and a booster plus Covid. Am hoping that is good enough. I wouldn't wish the Covid on anyone it was hell with lid off.
Good luck to all those don't want a shot or 2 or 3 or 4 hope it works out for ya.
I am vaccinated but I think it's hilarious how we don't see the humor in the gov't saying THIS is what is going to help.......now. They make it seem that they are on to something but then pull the rug out from everyone. You have to admit....it is entertaining.

My daughter just told me the CDC just put out that health care workers CAN go to work with symptoms. LMAO. The reason being that there are lack of healthcare workers. A good friend of mine is head of security for 3 local hospitals and he can't keep a staff of more than 70% because his employees will call in sick/COVID if they have sniffles...or have a particularly soft stool or something that MAY compromise their norm. It's crazy.

My Sister tells me that some of her nurses test every day because they don't want the shots. I see no wrong in it, that it their right just like it the hospital right to send them home if their test is bad news. Lots of crazy $hit is happening all over, To much of they said he said.
Still want to know who took the horse wormer first. LOL

My Sister tells me that some of her nurses test every day because they don't want the shots. I see no wrong in it, that it their right just like it the hospital right to send them home if their test is bad news. Lots of crazy $hit is happening all over, To much of they said he said.
Still want to know who took the horse wormer first. LOL
At least we know what the horse wormer is.

You can buy blank cards and fill them in yourself.
I look at it as a punch pass!

Couple more punches on the ole’ card and I should be eligible for a tax credit or more gubment money!

Just like going to Subway and getting a “free” sub after giving them $500.00?

I know several good friends and their elderly parents(16 so far), all of whom are vaccinated and boosted and all came down with positive tests this week. Several members of immediate families are negative as well, Some tested negative but a few days later got symptoms and tested positive. Two of them are having a rough time and several of them are mild so far.

i think we all know a thing or two about the reality of covid.

the thing that bugs me is
the RIGHT mask works the others are glorified accessories. the fact that this isn’t stressed or important bugs me. my mother was a front line worker in the respiratory unit and the proper ppe protected her long before the ochy. she’s 64….
2. now there is serious back peddling on what a vaccine is and “effectiveness”(spell check didn’t like it) of the vaccine and was never to cure but to prevent hospitalization…….
i’m not saying not to get the vaccine or not. everyone is staring to acknowledge it’s just a layer of protection.
i do feel we are rounding the corner and people are gonna care less and less. soon they can just judge me again for eating meat and we can go back to “normal”

My 24 year old grand daughter is vac and boosted, and just suffered thru her second round of covid!!!

My 24 year old grand daughter is vac and boosted, and just suffered thru her second round of covid!!!

I hope your granddaughter makes a full recovery with no ill side effects. Having said that, tell your kids to stop "sticking your grandkids"!!

I hope your granddaughter makes a full recovery with no ill side effects. Having said that, tell your kids to stop "sticking your grandkids"!!
You’re not suggesting they shouldn’t be free to make their own choices are you??

• Haha
Reactions: DW
We had six current employees out sick today; two got their positive test results back already and the others aren't testing or are awaiting results. I suspect we have a minor outbreak ongoing.

The vaccinated have minor colds, one of the unvaccinated is minor (he previously had COVID), and the other unvaccinated say they feel horrible and can't even get out of bed.

Bottom line is this variant seems to be highly-contagious and I think many of us will be dealing with this over the next several weeks and months. Good luck to all.

My wife developed symptoms last week tested positive Friday now my son can’t go back to school till the 1/21. This will make 30 days of missed school for him this year due to COVID exposure. I hope this works when he gets a deer tag in 5 years.

Look how fast omicron has spread. All we need now is 500 million free tests so some people will stay scared for years to come and slow the spread. It only takes a handful of people who are not afraid, to spread the virus. Just look at https://www.flightradar24.com/40.37,-121.44/10 to see how many hundreds of airplanes are flying in from around the world at any given time. I see herd immunity by the year 2095. Mask up until then and we can get through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom