3RD ROUND OF COVID??? WELL IT'S HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody said the vaccine will stop you from getting covid. they said in nearly all cases you won't have to go to the hospital or die.

We can easily solve this whole crisis and get back to normal but the libs will never go for it. simply stroll through the hospital, anyone in a bed from covid who hasn't been vaccinated gets wheeled out into the street and dumped. this opens up beds for cancer patients and anyone else deserving of medical attention and life goes back to normal . the vaccinated may get the sniffles or something BFD no more restrictions life is good.

But oh no, we have to play to the lowest denominator and not over run our hospitals because stupid people deserve love and compassion too. WTF ever .

I guess the whole world is follow the USA Government in fooling all the world's people too. It still is awesome our govt has that much pull even with Biden as the leader. LOL
Wow we are amazing.

Nobody said the vaccine will stop you from getting covid. they said in nearly all cases you won't have to go to the hospital or die.

Actually in the beginning pretty much every government official including the president said if you got the vaccine you wouldn't get covid.

Now they are selling this bs that it's not as bad if you have the vaccine. I know more vaccinated people who have had to be checked into a hospital with covid than unvaccinated people.

THE VACCINE DOESN'T DO 5HIT! It was a money grab.

Yeah right. every doctor in the world says get the vaccine because they make more money off that than you coming into their hospital. that's some economics for dummies right there.

I don't give a FF if you get the vaccine or not. but if you get sick and you haven't had the vaccine they cut you out at the gate and the hospital is off limits to you. fair enough ?

Ok, so we know you can still get the covid even after you've had 2 shots and a booster. It's just not as bad.
So let's say I got bit by a feral animal and went and got the rabies shots, just in case.
And I still got the rabies,,,,,,but just a mild case,,,,,who would not be pissed?

Yeah right. every doctor in the world says get the vaccine because they make more money off that than you coming into their hospital. that's some economics for dummies right there.

I don't give a FF if you get the vaccine or not. but if you get sick and you haven't had the vaccine they cut you out at the gate and the hospital is off limits to you. fair enough ?

If you haven't recognized it yet, fascism lost in WW II.

If you want to operate under that idiot logic you need to start cutting checks to all the people the vaccine has already killed. Fair, enough?

Don't Pay Any F'N Attention To The CROWN Induced Oregonian!

He Salutes Any STUPID DEM Including Biden!

Biden Says Get The Shots!

Dudes Fires Up His KING RANCH & Drives Like a DRUNK F'N !/2 Breed to get there!

Ok, so we know you can still get the covid even after you've had 2 shots and a booster. It's just not as bad.
So let's say I got bit by a feral animal and went and got the rabies shots, just in case.
And I still got the rabies,,,,,,but just a mild case,,,,,who would not be pissed?

Instead of the progressives & dude making fascism great again, how bout we hold China accountable for creating this virus in their lab?

Hey wet!

Them Bastards Would Pay Dearly!

But!

How you Gonna Do it Now We're In-Debted with them like We Are?

Percentage Wise?

I Don't know How Much of this CHINA BUILT F'N TRASH We Rely on?

But It's a Big Number!

Instead of the progressives & dude making fascism great again, how bout we hold China accountable for creating this virus in their lab?

Last edited:
Hey wet!

Them Bastards Would Pay Dearly!

But!

How you Gonna Do it Now We're In-Debted with them like We Are?

Percentage Wise?

I Don't know How Much of this CHINA BUILT F'N TRASH We Rely on?

But t's a Big Number!
Yep it was an extremely bad idea to let the CCP in the WTO. We'll all be speaking Chinese soon.... seeing as how Wall Street, corporate America, Hollywood, big tech, corporate media & the progressive left are all beholden & deep in the jockstrap of the CCP. There was a guy that tried to warn us & change that direction but we're not allowed to even mention it. I suspect after the olympics when the CCP invades & takes over Taiwan some will have their eyes opened?

Look how fast omicron has spread. All we need now is 500 million free tests so some people will stay scared for years to come and slow the spread. It only takes a handful of people who are not afraid, to spread the virus. Just look at https://www.flightradar24.com/40.37,-121.44/10 to see how many hundreds of airplanes are flying in from around the world at any given time. I see herd immunity by the year 2095. Mask up until then and we can get through this.
My son told me tonight that another stimulus check is coming. He also mentioned it was going to those 19 years of age and younger. Yippee...

I know of two people in ICU right now. Fully vaxxed and boosted. Two others are pretty sick going on week 2.

So you're saying you won't stay out of the hospital. you're going to go crying like a baby begging the doctors you ignored to save you.

You're lucky those doctors and nurses are better people than you or I because I'd walk off and leave you gasping for air. helping people who refuse to help themselves is for libs that's a weakness that has cost them dearly.

So you're saying you won't stay out of the hospital. you're going to go crying like a baby begging the doctors you ignored to save you.

You're lucky those doctors and nurses are better people than you or I because I'd walk off and leave you gasping for air. helping people who refuse to help themselves is for libs that's a weakness that has cost them dearly.
What if a fat fully vaccinated person shows up? They've had 2 years to lose the weight. Over weight makes covid much worse. What if a vaccinated smoker shows up?

I think it’s a matter of time where Desantis and people like him will have the solution for Covid. Maybe it will be something not medical, but it will be a winner. Once it’s over, we can get back to the important things like fighting the Globalists and Soros.

Desantis is hiding out until the surge is over blaming the feds. FL is up about 1000% right now. yeah that's the solution.

I didn't say anything about mandates. I'd rather dumbchits didn't get the vaccine we're better off without them.

I said if you don't have the vaccine you're out of the hospital to make room for those who did everything they could to avoid being there. and so far nobody has said they're down with that so there's the answer. no I won't do anything to help myself but you damn well better help me. libs.

I like to look on the positive side of things….I just think it’s great that we have one more excuse in the “book of many excuses” to use when we don’t want to show up for work……But wait….it seems that half of ‘Merica has taken a covidcation from work and have not returned….can’t even find folks to fill the empty shifts at Wendy’s during prime time for face feeding and open grazing of the fat and lazy…..I digress…

I like to look on the positive side of things….I just think it’s great that we have one more excuse in the “book of many excuses” to use when we don’t want to show up for work……But wait….it seems that half of ‘Merica has taken a covidcation from work and have not returned….can’t even find folks to fill the empty shifts at Wendy’s during prime time for face feeding and open grazing of the fat and lazy…..I digress…

It is a good excuse to keep in your pocket. I hate that people use it to get out of work, but I’m guilty of using it to avoid people sometimes. It works really well. You get invited to something you don’t want to go to and tell them you aren’t feeling well and don’t want to risk getting others exposed in case it’s Covid. I mean how do you argue against that? You’re kind of a good guy looking out for others.

Remember in today's world it's not about keeping you healthy, it's how many drugs they can sell you and have you take. The side effects with many are worse then the issue your trying to correct. If you watch TV, you will see that play out via the amount of commercials.

Speaking of healthy, obesity is the #1 reason for covid to put you under. Depending on who you want to believe and what numbers are put out, those are around 70%.

Bottom line, is take care of yourself and stay away from the fast food drive thru's. They kill more people then covid with a lot less drama.

You're About As Brain-Washed As They Come!

But!

If Biden Tells You to Do Something!

You're GAWD-DAMNED Surely Doing it!

As I've Said:

DO AS I SAY!

SLOWLY!

BUT DAMN SURELY!

You're Livin Proof It's Working on Some!

Desantis is hiding out until the surge is over blaming the feds. FL is up about 1000% right now. yeah that's the solution.

I didn't say anything about mandates. I'd rather dumbchits didn't get the vaccine we're better off without them.

I said if you don't have the vaccine you're out of the hospital to make room for those who did everything they could to avoid being there. and so far nobody has said they're down with that so there's the answer. no I won't do anything to help myself but you damn well better help me. libs.

BFD. Trump said it would magically disappear when it warmed up in the spring of 2020. if you want to play " he said " let's go this will be fun. ........bleach....

The fact is the vaccine works well. is it perfect ? no . I know 4 people who've died age 32 to 86. none were vaccinated . but they showed Biden didn't they.

Bobcat you seem really hung up on doing anything Biden says. fine, you've obviously gotten a lot of bad advice in your life. but when the orange Jebus tell you to get the shot what does that mean ?

Don't take the shot I don't give a FF about you. just don't plug up the hospital so deserving people can't get the attention they should get.

welll....my vaccinated and boostered 48 year old neighbor just died.......he plugged up the hospital for 4 weeks.....

You Act Like You're Bullet Proof Because You Got The Vaccine That Biden Told You To Get!

I Know it Was Biden That Convinced You dude!

You Wouldn't Listen to a F'N Word Trump Ever Said!

You Don't Think Anybody Has Died that Was Vaccinated?

Wake TF Up dude!

I Don't Have A Problem With People Getting & Wanting To Get The Vaccine!

I Have A Problem With You & Biden BABBLING Your BullSshitt!

BFD. Trump said it would magically disappear when it warmed up in the spring of 2020. if you want to play " he said " let's go this will be fun. ........bleach....

The fact is the vaccine works well. is it perfect ? no . I know 4 people who've died age 32 to 86. none were vaccinated . but they showed Biden didn't they.

Bobcat you seem really hung up on doing anything Biden says. fine, you've obviously gotten a lot of bad advice in your life. but when the orange Jebus tell you to get the shot what does that mean ?

Don't take the shot I don't give a FF about you. just don't plug up the hospital so deserving people can't get the attention they should get.

I didn't say you couldn't die or you couldn't go to the hospital if you were vaccinated. but the fact is you're far far less likely to. period.

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot.

But No Evidence Convinced an Idiot!

I didn't say you couldn't die or you couldn't go to the hospital if you were vaccinated. but the fact is you're far far less likely to. period.

Find medical evidence that says the vaccine doesn't greatly reduce your chances of hospitalization and death. and I don't mean your Q anon chit or FAUX news. from a legitimate medical source.

That should get rid of you for a month.

Show Me Real/Proven Evidence of any of Your BullSshitt!

Find medical evidence that says the vaccine doesn't greatly reduce your chances of hospitalization and death. and I don't mean your Q anon chit or FAUX news. from a legitimate medical source.

That should get rid of you for a month.

That's lame even by your standards. every medical entity in every nation says the vaccine works. and you know it.

There is no debate it works. get off the crack and get in the game you're remining me why this place has become so boring .

The majority of hospitalizations in the UK are vaccinated.
Don't let the full truth get in the way of your posts.

To know the effectiveness of a vaccine you have to control for the percentage vaccinated and then compare the numbers proportionally. The problem with the stuff like you posted above is many people aren't familiar with statistics and believe what you said to be an accurate representation of all the information. It's not.

To simplify it for the sake of representation... If 99% of people were vaccinated but 50% of people hospitalized were vaccinated we would know that half of all those hospitalized came out of only 1% of the general population. That would be an example of a highly-effective vaccine... but people spreading misinformation like you did above trick others into thinking the vaccine isn't effective.

Here's the most recent UK data from only 5 days ago...

Screenshot_20220105-221218_Drive.jpg

The vaccine is useless.

Useless useless useless useless useless useless.

I know this is a long shot but let's use an analogy.

If yall were ranchers trying to make money on cows and Pfizer offered you a vaccine this "effective" at $5 a shot, for a disease that kills %1 of your cows over 9 years old, would you buy it? HELLLLLLLLL NO! And if you did and a year later %1 of the old cows still died along with a couple in the shoot from the vaccine itself, YOU WOULD NEVER USE THAT "VACCINE" AGAIN!

PERIOD.

Last edited:
Alex, is that you?

Wanna place a bet that there are more unvaccinated dead people? Shucks, I’ll even let you pick the time frame.

Hey You CROWN INDUCED DRUNK F'N 1/2 Breed Oregonian!

You Believe Everything Your Government Tells You!

Keep SUCKING it in!

Biden is Buying You a New 2023 KING RANCH as Well!

Sure Hope You're Enjoying Your Hand-Out!

It's Cost us Dearly ever since the First one was Handed Out!

In Your Eyes The Orange Man is Gone & You're Drinking More CROWN than You Ever have!

Keep BABBLING Your BS!

Did You Ever Decide if You Evolved from the Monkey or the SLIME?

Asking for a Friend!

That's lame even by your standards. every medical entity in every nation says the vaccine works. and you know it.

There is no debate it works. get off the crack and get in the game you're remining me why this place has become so boring .

Iowa State University/USDA Ag Research facility team founded herd immunity study by analyzing hogs.

This is a spin off of the study picked up by Mayo Clinic. Since it was hogs and not humans ISU/USDA AG was tossed out but the concept continued to advance.

I continue to question why natural immunity is not being part of the equation vs vaccines. Antibody test are available yet not considered. I understand the current covid inoculations are to work towards herds immunity which IMO if explained better would help people better understand.

Last edited:
So, those who received the vaccine will need said beds?? Does that make sense to you at all??

And Biden and his cronies somehow convinced YOU that the vaccine will be what is best for YOU? Funny how that worked out, huh?

And Biden and his cronies somehow convinced YOU that the vaccine will be what is best for YOU? Funny how that worked out, huh?

I don’t think he was thinking about Bidens approval. A lot of people that make the decision to get vaccinated check with their doctor, maybe more than one, and check on things themselves before getting it. It’s less of a political decision than you want it to be. The left are famous for anti vaccine and immunization and their decision is political and more towards what the group wants them to think and not about what the individual may need or want.

In the worldwide effort to outsmart the virus, beginning with putting sick patients in nursing homes, worldwide travel, vaccine hesitancy, vaccine age limits, phony masks, 100 million virus experts on media, we've guaranteed the virus will mutate and be with us for a long, long time. We're so far behind we think we're ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom