3rd Season Success

Wyo_Roadhunter

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-19 AT 07:28PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-19 AT 07:25?PM (MST)

After a great 2019 hunting season getting a antelope, deer, and moose I got to go on a bonus deer hunt with my dad and some good friends. Both of us with tags ended up with nice bucks. My hunt lasted 15 minutes opening morning and was a 609 yard shot so that was fun and my buddy held out until the 2nd day. I know he gets on here so I'll let him post his if he wants to. (The europeaned buck is the wyo muley from this year).

96142img20191102104849288.jpg

313662019110295083515.jpg

575892019110295165025.jpg

98049img20191102104849286.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-19 AT 07:39PM (MST)[p]>Great work on both bucks!
>
>Was your 3rd season buck rutting
>already?

Thanks, and not really they was around does but they wasn't acting rutty. Some of the small bucks where trying to chase does.

Congrats Remington. Your following in your Dads footsteps and getting it done time after time.

He?s a great buck! Both are. Congrats on a sweet year of buck huntin?.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-19 AT 10:36AM (MST)[p]We teamed up with Remington and his dad Mark and had a great time in Colorado. We took a couple of nice bucks.

imagejpeg_1.jpg

imagejpeg_2_1.jpg

Charles Darwin:
Father of the theory of Evolution; Suggested that natural selection is the mechanism by which species evolve over geologic time.

>For having the name Bowhunter you
>sure kill a lot of
>stuff with a rifle.

I used to like bow hunting then figured out rifle hunting gave me way better odds ?. Still have more deer with a bow than a rifle but I'm sure that's going to be changing in the next couple years haha.

>>For having the name Bowhunter you
>>sure kill a lot of
>>stuff with a rifle.
>
>I used to like bow hunting
>then figured out rifle hunting
>gave me way better odds
>?. Still have more deer
>with a bow than a
>rifle but I'm sure that's
>going to be changing in
>the next couple years haha.
>

I'm just messing with you. Those are beautiful bucks.

thats some luck of the draw there man, so now you dont get to hunt for the next 3 years hah...lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom