4 mule deer ponts

happytohunt

any thoughts on valid units with 4 mule deer points..probably thinking ,rifle, or muzzleloader..just thinking about next year...thanks

The dismal reports I have got this year,you may want to wait a couple of years before applying.Let the herd rebuild,that is what I'm doing.

I also have seen all the reports.

If I may, it may be possible to draw a unit that took more points than 4 in the past.

Do your research and call the folks who know the unit who work for the CDW and see what they say.

It is always going to be dependant on variables like weather and winter kill. But, I am going to do my research and still might go in 2010.

Of course you have to do the work to narrow your choice down to a unit or two. Then make those calls.

Id ask some people who will really give ya some help when it comes to units w/ 4 points like huntinfool staff or people on here that have hunted a unit your thinking about rather than going to the DOW for info.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom