4 Point NR Antelope

CFMuley

I hate to be this guy, but does anyone have any recommendations on units? My biggest stipulation is the amount of public land available to hunt. I want to shoot a nice goat, but I’m not real concerned with score. I figure that if you look over enough goats in any unit in Wyo, you’ll eventually find one that trips your trigger.

I'm in the same boat as you with points. The unit I have hunted for many years now requires 8 points. Looking for something new myself.

Unit 115 east of Worland & also east of 114 super trophy unit might be worth considering a chance draw. It has a long westerly border with 114. Lots of BLM lands. You may draw it with 4 points but still just a chance there. That's the only one I could think of. It's supposedly a very good unit, but just my understanding on that. Never hunted it. Please let me know what unit you pick. Lots of antelope there I've been told.
Jerry Gold ? Fort Collins, Colorado

Pretty much any area you can draw will be good with 4 PP, unless it had winter kill. The winter kill areas may still have great buck hunting for this year.

73,74 or 75 would be what I would be looking at.
I would rate these as follows: A. 75 B. 74 C. 73 from what I know about them. I've hunted 74 & 73, both good, but 73 is hit hard first 3-5 days, so be advised about that.
74 is hit hard first 3-4 days, but not as many hunters. 75 has lots of BLM lands & lots of antelope too. A real sleeper for very big bucks so take plenty of time looking. All are good units ! 75 is quite large too & easy to hunt from what I've been advised by previous hunters. Good Luck on the draw & good luck hunting which ever one you draw. Jerry Gold ? Fort Collins, Colorado

73,74 or 75 would be what I would be looking at.
Here’s a help : try looking at : toprut.com
Great aid on the points needed to draw any species across the US. It’s a super fine assist to anyone entering a draw. Jerry Gold ? Fort Collins, Colorado. Good Luck ? !!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom